Does Anyone Drink Macb?

ThickAsThieves

...I understand we won yesterday, and are 4th in the table and genuinely playing quality. But enough about that for a sec. I just wanted to know if people here actually drink our sponsor's product? I bought a bottle for the first time last month and thought it was alright. Then I had the lemon & lime...and now I love it. I've had all the flavours now I reckon, and that's my favourite. Although the strawberry and kiwi went down a treat today. It's good stuff, eh?

* I do not work for macb, before anyone asks. :P

What's that?

Do they sell macb at Firhill, by the way? Never really venture to the pie stall...

Workmates chipped in for hospitality at the Pars game for my 50th and the bottled water on the table was macb with a special "1st Division Champions" label. Think the problem with selling bottled water at the ground is the bottles aspect.

• Like 1

Definitely not enough negative comment in this thread.

With the Jags 4th in the league, playing exciting football and with a young team of talented players, is anyone worried that another club might come in for MacB ? Hibs, Kilmarnock or St.Mirren might be tempted to put their toe in the water, but if we carry on in this way, the MacB logo might look good on a Barcelona shirt.

Thoughts ?

Went to a meeting last week in Lochgilphead and went to buy a bottle of water at Petrol Station and there it was on the shelf screaming "BUY ME!, BUY ME!" so I did but couldn't decide what flavour so got the Lemon & Lime and also the Strawberry and was well satisfied. Hmmmm, the meeting was not so refreshing!

C'mon the Jags! :fan:

Oops,sorry,thought this was a football forum.

Bye the way,have you seen the price of mince? Shocking

Don't have to read it. Don't have to comment on it. Plenty of other topics for you to read.

But as MacB (Sangs of Banff.) are our major sponsor I think talking about them is relevant.

As for mince, I don't see any butcher or Meat Council sponsoring us!