Jags V Hibs

The Cup

Not sure about taking food into the stadium but i know that bottles are banned along with flares, rockets, smoke bombs on Health and Safety grounds.

Depends on the club rules i suppose.

Technically it is like going to a night club, they can search you on entry if they have an SIA badge and if you refuse they are instructed to refuse entry or call the police to assist.

i have Been to the pictures and never been stopped for taking my food and drink in from ASDA which is a lot cheaper than inflated prices.

Anyone know if your allowed to take your own food in? Eg a McDonald's perhaps minus the drink. Can't imagine it will be allowed but have never seen it written anywhere

My wee boy took some chips from Jaconelli's in at the Aberdeen game. He got pulled up by the Head Steward (Brian, who used to post on here). Asked him for a chip... It shouldn't be a problem.

My wee boy took some chips from Jaconelli's in at the Aberdeen game. He got pulled up by the Head Steward (Brian, who used to post on here). Asked him for a chip... It shouldn't be a problem.

Certainly not Brian but, judging by comments in a thread last month, I can think of one particular steward who would have wanted one for his shoulder..

We really need to win a home game and having just looked at the table this is the one, keeps the breathing space between us and the rest and we can relax over the international break. And more importantly there's a fair chance we will be getting 0 points from Inverness away and Celtic at home.

We really need to win a home game and having just looked at the table this is the one, keeps the breathing space between us and the rest and we can relax over the international break. And more importantly there's a fair chance we will be getting 0 points from Inverness away and Celtic at home.

Pessimist!

I expect 6 points from those two games.......

Anyone else a bit worried about the Heffernan/ Collins duo for Hibs? This season, I feel our defence (Muirhead) have struggled to cope with the physical presence of just one striker (Goodwillie, Zola, Boyd, Sutton) so to have two of these players could be an issue.

One benefit, should be, we will have more space in midfield to play our football and dictate the pace of the game. If we deal with the high balls into our box, then I'm positive we will win. Also, Hibs can't defend set pieces or long balls into the box - it's not our style really but I think it could be used wisely (perhaps sparingly) - we need to get bodies into the box to score tonight.

Hibs also clearly have real issues with confidence, running for a few years now, I think if we can get on top of them in the opening 10 minutes, it will do us well for the rest of the game. My team:

....................... Fox .........................

O'Donnell..Muirhead..Balatoni..Sinclair

............Osbourne ...Welsh...............

...Lawless...Craigen...Higginbotham...

....................Doolan.........................

Edited by read'n'yell

Kris Doolan and Thistle to win. 18/5

Free money IMO.

Always have a few bob on Aaron Muirhead each way to score 1st in every game. Has came in twice this season at 25/1 and 20/1 and he is 20/1 tonight. As he is the penalty man, its a no brainer for me. Even if he doesnt score another goal again this season I have ended up in profit!!