Favourite Current Player

allyo

In all my time supporting the Jags I think this the best team that I've seen. But today I overheard someone being asked who their player was and it got me thinking. I have no idea. I suppose it's a reflection of the quality throughout the team, and the fact that so many have come through together.

So, I wonder, does everyone else feel the same, or are there any definite favourites?

If I had to choose one I 'd pick Kris Doolan - A great player - he works hard , if he is dropped, he never moans or takes it to twitter , he accepts it and works hard to get his place back. Always gives 100%

Doolan is something else. Even when it's not coming off for him, he's great. As you say, never anything less than 100%.

• Like 1

If I had to choose one I 'd pick Kris Doolan - A great player - he works hard , if he is dropped, he never moans or takes it to twitter , he accepts it and works hard to get his place back. Always gives 100%

It's not just what he does on the park, either: you can see from his progress that he's put in a lot of time and effort to develop his abilities, quite apart from the team training - the complete pro. :worship:

Love them all but Doolan slightly more than the rest!

Kris Doolan has a delightful first touch that can kill a ball stone dead if he wants to. In the last 2 games, however, against Inverness and Celtic, he has displayed the contrasting skill of an apparently heavy first touch which transforms the angle of attack and takes goalkeeper and defenders out of play before calmly administering an accurate finish. Class!

Scott Fox just edges it as my current favourite player. He played for nothing to prove himself. Scott has a great attitude, demonstrated by his willingness to sign a new deal quickly.

SO'D and ATS have been great signings too. O'Donnell reminds me of John Hansen when he charges forward. I also like Balatoni and Doolan who seems to have his confidence back now.

Osbourne has been outstanding in recent weeks and we have not anyone like him for years. Higginbotham is improving and should get better. For me, this is the best Thistle side since Lambie's last team.