Kilmarnock Away Saturday 21St December

little_miss_jag

Thank, LMJ. ,I noticed something similar a week or so on the Killie side and thought they'd have to offer same to us. Clear forgot about it :thumbsup2:

Aim to be down in Glasgow tomorrow* and probably take in the U20s at Airdrie on the way home.

*Every Tuesday afternoon half price Lanliq and Diamond White in the S & G. Pitch & toss school round the back of the pub and as often as not lurcher racing across the road.

*Every Tuesday afternoon half price Lanliq and Diamond White in the S & G. Pitch & toss school round the back of the pub and as often as not lurcher racing across the road.

Ah jeez. Missed that on the Star and Garter website. Booked into a craft beer tasting at Munros now with Victor and Barry after a light lunch on the Byres.

How many have we sold? Or are 90% of the away section restricted view? Can't see us having sold that many.

I was in the office yesterday and asked in passing about the Celtic tickets. Certainly didn't get the impression they'd sold many if any at all. I always thought most of the away allocation was indeed restricted view.. .

If the weather in East Ayrshire is anything like it is in Mosspark, its difficult to see how the game could proceed, but of course this is Scotland and we ere only a wee team, so anything can be the case.

Sitting 1.5 miles from Rugby Park with the rain battering off the conservatory roof (we don't all live in a scheme down here!). Met Office forecast is for the rain to let up between 1 and 2 o'clock

Sitting 1.5 miles from Rugby Park with the rain battering off the conservatory roof (we don't all live in a scheme down here!). Met Office forecast is for the rain to let up between 1 and 2 o'clock

Such as the vagaries of Scottish weather and life in Tractor Town (Tractor Town in the rain - there's a song in there Ricky).

The rain has now stopped and the sun is out! Honest. Drop in for your coffee if you want to check.

Don't actually. I'm still in my birthday jammies.