Kilmarnock Away Saturday 21St December

little_miss_jag

If the manager says we deserved better again then he should be fired on the spot!!! The manager and assistant manager were central defenders and yet we still can't stop goals from set pieces. Pathetic.

Totally agree! You would think having that expierence that would be the least of our worries

I'm sorry to say but I think Archie's time is up

Edited by thistlenowthistleforever

If the manager says we deserved better again then he should be fired on the spot!!! The manager and assistant manager were central defenders and yet we still can't stop goals from set pieces. Pathetic.

What good would changing the manager mid-season do? We're on a bad run of form but we're still clear of relegation places - surely our aim this season has to be to stay in the division? Results will come.

What good would changing the manager mid-season do? We're on a bad run of form but we're still clear of relegation places - surely our aim this season has to be to stay in the division? Results will come.

We're 3 points clear of a play off place, which I don't think we would win

We've not won at home since April

We've had 1 shut out this season

We've had 1 goal from open play at home this season

Only 1 striker has scored from open play home or away this season

I think 11th could be basically relegation for us as this team doesn't have the balls or experience for a play off

We're 3 points clear of a play off place, which I don't think we would win

We've not won at home since April

We've had 1 shut out this season

We've had 1 goal from open play at home this season

Only 1 striker has scored from open play home or away this season

I think 11th could be basically relegation for us as this team doesn't have the balls or experience for a play off

What do you expect us to be doing? Do you think Archie should be sacked?

What do you expect us to be doing? Do you think Archie should be sacked?

No I don't expect him to be sacked but we need to get real and realise we are heading to a play off and possible relegation

I think he needs more time and support from the board (signings) but for months folk on here seem to think we're better than the other bottom 6 teams, we most definitely aren't

The we're still clear of relegation zone crap is total nonsense the team needs to dig very deep now or we are going back down to a league containing Rangers, Dunfermline, Livi, Dundee/Falkirk that's going to be a bloody tough league to get out of

• Like 1

The we're still clear of relegation zone crap is total nonsense the team needs to dig very deep now or we are going back down to a league containing Rangers, Dunfermline, Livi, Dundee/Falkirk that's going to be a bloody tough league to get out of

With the parachute payment and keeping the majority of the squad, that actually sounds like a bloody incredible league to be in and fighting for the title.

Imagine we went down and won it against that competition?

At least that's the positive from maybe going down

No I don't expect him to be sacked but we need to get real and realise we are heading to a play off and possible relegation

I think he needs more time and support from the board (signings) but for months folk on here seem to think we're better than the other bottom 6 teams, we most definitely aren't

That's an excellent point if we go down we ain't coming back up again for a while.

I didn't ask if you expected him to be sacked, I asked if you think he should be sacked.