Archie Must Go ?

javeajag

There is an answer to that. Don't post, if you want to close the account, Simples. As for today...a disgraceful day for Thistle. But getting a hard on when we lose is really isn't becoming of a supposed fan, is it?

I'm gutted we lost and I'm unhappy about having a shit defence all season

You see Im a Thistle fan

Funny you guys never talk about our performances......today was dick Campbell esque but what's your view?

I stopped listening to the radio at 1-2, and fell asleep. Pretty humiliating to get humped 4-2 at home by the team that got relegated. Glad I was too exhausted to actually go the day.

But I didn't resurrect

the most embarrassing thread

that has ever been on this forum.

Funnily enough started by yourself, and re-started today by yourself. Just when we thought it was dead, it returns in horrific zombie form. Yay.

Where were you when we were winning? You are a sad, sad person. you should speak to a doctor, you could get a prescription that might cheer you up.

It would certainly cheer everyone else here up if you were to follow through on your promises to go away and never return.

Were you not happy enough to post when we turned over Aberdeen, or Hibs, recently, you see being a Thistle fan I was

I was at both games supporting the team but I guess you would likd me not to ?

When I post is I guess is up to me

I stopped listening to the radio at 1-2, and fell asleep. Pretty humiliating to get humped 4-2 at home by the team that got relegated. Glad I was too exhausted to actually go the day.

But I didn't resurrect

the most embarrassing thread

that has ever been on this forum.

Funnily enough started by yourself, and re-started today by yourself. Just when we thought it was dead, it returns in horrific zombie form. Yay.

Where were you when we were winning? You are a sad, sad person. you should speak to a doctor, you could get a prescription that might cheer you up.

It would certainly cheer everyone else here up if you were to follow through on your promises to go away and never return.

Actually the only time I'm down us Shen thistle lose....

You see I'm the diversion thread from our poor performances

And today's performance ?

And can you show us your comments after the Aberdeen and Hibs games........oh that's right we won those games, so you were nowhere to be seen. You are everything I detest about a certain element of our so called supporters. As I have said countless times before, the time for you to come out the woodwork is when we get relegated, then you can have an Archie field day. I just knew the minute I came on here tonight that the first post would be from you.......you are so feckin predictable!

And can you show us your comments after the Aberdeen and Hibs games........oh that's right we won those games, so you were nowhere to be seen. You are everything I detest about a certain element of our so called supporters. As I have said countless times before, the time for you to come out the woodwork is when we get relegated, then you can have an Archie field day. I just knew the minute I came on here tonight that the first post would be from you.......you are so feckin predictable!

I agree with your post elsewhere .. a dreadful and worrying performance today which puts doubt into our ability to win a playoff but I'm sure you'd not being negative !

I agree with your post elsewhere .. a dreadful and worrying performance today which puts doubt into our ability to win a playoff but I'm sure you'd not being negative !

I say it as I see it. If we are crap I come on and say it. If we play well I do the same. Perhaps people would take you more seriously if you had shown your face after some of the good results we have had since the turn of the year, but I am not in the mood to go through al that again. We were awful, Hearts deserved to win, no complaints about the result from me. As I have said, the target from the outset this season was to stay in the league, if that is done via the play offs or not, it's been a successful season, if not then Archie's position will no doubt be reviewed.

I say it as I see it. If we are crap I come on and say it. If we play well I do the same. Perhaps people would take you more seriously if you had shown your face after some of the good results we have had since the turn of the year, but I am not in the mood to go through al that again. We were awful, Hearts deserved to win, no complaints about the result from me. As I have said, the target from the outset this season was to stay in the league, if that is done via the play offs or not, it's been a successful season, if not then Archie's position will no doubt be reviewed.

Agreed

Bad first XI, bad shape and bad subs from Archie today.

Doolan and Taylor don't work together. Apart from his goal Doolan hardly touched the ball. We were getting totally bossed in midfield with him there yet a change wasn't made.

He waits until it's 2-1 and then takes off Higginbotham. Our only creative player.

No wonder there was booing when he went off.

Fraser was stinking and stayed on the park far too long.

Archie made a **** of that today, again.

• Like 1