Archie Must Go ?

javeajag

We were winning with 5 minutes to go.

If people don't like the negativity then they don't need to read it.

We were also winning with 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17 minutes to go, etc, etc, etc. Why pick 5?

To suit your own miserable-ass agenda. Were Motherwell just sitting with their thumbs up their backsides for the twelve or so minutes in between the goals? Did we suddenly just LET them score?

What utter pish you people type.

If people don't like how Thistle are doing, they can have a better life by not going to Firhill for the rest of the season. They can also stop posting the exact same post with barely any variation on this forum again and again and again.

Will you stop and give us all peace?

No, I didn't think so.

I have to read your shite so you can read mine.

32 pages of this CRAP. Sack the fans because they're killing our club!

Edited by peagreenboy
  • Like 2

it wasn't inevitable. But it doesn't make us the worst team in the world, which you would think we are by the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth which fills this miserable forum.

And the point is that posters on here are twisting the facts to suit their tiresome and repetitive "Archie Out" invective which is becoming like a hammer constantly banging on the wall, over and over and over and over.

Thistle scored with 22 minutes to go. Not this '5 minutes' rubbish.

Anyone who was there yesterday could see how much effort our players put in to trying to keep the ball, how knackered they got, and how much pressure Motherwell put on us.

Seriously, this forum is the worst thing about being a Thistle fan.

It wasn't me that said it was inevitable.

& as for the '5 minutes rubbish'. 11 points lost in the last 5 minutes of games this season & you don't see a problem?

How much pressure did Barcelona put on Celtic? Celtic on Morton? Motherwell on Albion Rovers?

Why is it other teams like Ross Co & Kilmarnock are able to assert pressure on us but we can't do same back?

How many goals have we scored in the last 5 minutes of games this season? 1- that was a penalty- & even then we couldn't hold on to the lead.

The only game we've turned around this season was St Mirren at the end of August & even then it was a game we should've been out of sight by HT.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion & if they wish to defend the current coaching team then they have as much right as those criticising them.

BUT...

Saying a team should beat us as they're 'stronger' or putting 'pressure' on us is not a defence.

You can get away with that defence once or twice but surely after that the lessons have to be learned & the coaching team especially should know what subs to make or tactics to use to see games out.

• Like 1

Are you seriously trying to say that a new manager has never came in and changed the fortunes of a struggling team! Are you new to football?

It has certainly happened but have a look at our counterparts in England, namely West Brom, Cardiff and Fulham. Teams that have panicked and are now in a worse position than when the previous manager left. Swansea may be added to that list as well. Changing managers certainly doesn't guarantee a change in fortunes

• Like 1

For me this season has always about staying up either in 10th place or via the play-offs. We are still in a position to finish 10th, yes i can admit we have thrown away points this season but speak to a supporter of a different team and they will say the same thing about their own team. The past few games we have been good defensively and we came up against a good team yesterday. I would love to beat every team we play but its not going to happen. Someone called superscoreboard last night and said he thinks we shoud finish in top 5, utter rubbish!!!!! A lot of fans seem to think we are better than we are, we are new to the league playing against teams who have been established SPL/SPFL teams for a good few years and it will take time.

Edited by marco77

For me this season has always about staying up either in 10th place or via the play-offs. We are still in a position to finish 10th, yes i can admit we have thrown away points this season but speak to a supporter of a different team and they will say the same thing about their own team. The past few games we have been good defensively and we came up against a good team yesterday. I would love to beat every team we play but its not going to happen. Someone called superscoreboard last night and said he thinks we shoud finish in top 5, utter rubbish!!!!! A lot of fans seem to think we are better than we are, we are new to the league playing against teams who have been established SPL/SPFL teams for a good few years and it will take time.

Well said Marco!!

We were also winning with 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17 minutes to go, etc, etc, etc. Why pick 5?

To suit your own miserable-ass agenda. Were Motherwell just sitting with their thumbs up their backsides for the twelve or so minutes in between the goals? Did we suddenly just LET them score?

What utter pish you people type.

If people don't like how Thistle are doing, they can have a better life by not going to Firhill for the rest of the season. They can also stop posting the exact same post with barely any variation on this forum again and again and again.

Will you stop and give us all peace?

No, I didn't think so.

I have to read your shite so you can read mine.

32 pages of this CRAP. Sack the fans because they're killing our club!

mate i hate thistle fans too. bunch of guardian readin, luvvy twats

mate i hate thistle fans too. bunch of guardian readin, luvvy twats

I'm amazed you can mash your fingers into the keyboard intelligently enough to form the sentences you do make - as inarticulate, misspelt and barely legible as yours invariably are.

Just because computers exist doesn't mean you have to use one - I wouldn't leave you in charge of a toddler's toy calculator.

Let me guess, TMQ. Your reply is barely coherent pish? I'd guess a minimum of three basic spelling errors and less than half the required amount of punctuation, as well.

I keep you on ignore for a reason. If only other posters didn't quote your rubbish, I'd happily stay in ignorance of your continual lack of intelligence.

Away back to your colouring books and wax crayons.

Edited by peagreenboy

I'm amazed you can mash your fingers into the keyboard intelligently enough to form the sentences you do make - as inarticulate, misspelt and barely legible as yours invariably are.

Just because computers exist doesn't mean you have to use one - I wouldn't leave you in charge of a toddler's toy calculator.

shit it this miss toner? **** u must be about 90? great mt primary schookl teacher has came back to pull me up on my grammar and elocution

Let me guess, TMQ. Your reply is barely coherent pish? I'd guess a minimum of three basic spelling errors and less than half the required amount of punctuation, as well.

I keep you on ignore for a reason. If only other posters didn't quote your rubbish, I'd happily stay in ignorance of your continual lack of intelligence.

Away back to your colouring books and wax crayons.

my point exactly. jesus its too easy

I rarely post but do think the negativity is not helpful. Though of course every one entitled to their opinion I don't see this to the same extent on other club's forums. I also became a Jag's fan in the 'class of '63'. I've see quite a bit to be negative about over time.....the present to me looks positive and exciting in comparison.

Surely now - not what might have been this year - is getting to 10th spot and that will be totally decided in 5 cup finals after the split?

I rarely post but do think the negativity is not helpful. Though of course every one entitled to their opinion I don't see this to the same extent on other club's forums. I also became a Jag's fan in the 'class of '63'. I've see quite a bit to be negative about over time.....the present to me looks positive and exciting in comparison.

Surely now - not what might have been this year - is getting to 10th spot and that will be totally decided in 5 cup finals after the split?

Agreed,…… but we lose more cup finals than we win…...

I'm a happy clapper and have seen far more seasons than most.

we need a manager who can tinker our players and formation to deal with other teams shape n the way they play games. i HATE this 'we're thistle, this is our system, deal with it.' another glorious defeat etc etc. someone has to steady this ship. archies shown hes not the man Edited by The Mighty Quinn

I'm a happy clapper and have seen far more seasons than most.

Me as well M'Lady... Coming up for 58 years My dad took me to my 1st game when I was 2. I have only booed one player in my whole time watching us and believe it or not that was Bobby Law, when he gave a group of us the two fingered salute at a game at Kirkcaldy. Fair play to Bobby he apologised after the game and in the programme the following week. That said a lot about the guy. I support the club through think n thin and let's face it, it's usually thin!,. If that makes me a happy clapper so be it!