Derek Adams Comments About Today's Game Via Bbc.co.uk/football

Partick75

First of all I have always disliked Adams as a person and manager, but even more now after reading his post match assessment of the game, have a read tell me what you think guy's and girl's.He slates Taylor saying his defence made him look like a good player??? Taylor was great today and took his goals very well indeed, after taking some tough treatment from the County boot boys in defence.Adams hope your bus gets a flat tyre on the way up to Dingwall pal Ar*****e of a man.

First of all I have always disliked Adams as a person and manager, but even more now after reading his post match assessment of the game, have a read tell me what you think guy's and girl's.He slates Taylor saying his defence made him look like a good player??? Taylor was great today and took his goals very well indeed, after taking some tough treatment from the County boot boys in defence.Adams hope your bus gets a flat tyre on the way up to Dingwall pal Ar*****e of a man.

This guy is not a good manager all he does is constantly moan and the amount of playing staff he goes through is shocking alright he kept county up but if it wasn,t for mcgregors cheque book he,d be found out imagine what a good boss could do with the resources hes got.
  • Like 3

He's a total c*nt, I had the misfortune to hear him, it's one thing to get behind your team its another to spout lies, nonsense and downright sh*t. Unfortunately, as Adams is one of that band of ex-H*n media darlings, as Big Col when says County finally sack him we're liable to have him as a pundit on the BBC.

Edited by stillresigned

Just read his comments and they're indefensible. Regardless I wish every other manager was so obliging in helping to motivate our players. Straight out the Allan Moore "When things come back and bite your bum" book.

It's almost in line with Keegan's I'd love it if we beat you. Archie put it on the wall of the dressing room, Adams was a wee thug as a centre forward and had learned not since. Fud.

The only thing I would add, he certainly waded in to his own players in a way that perhaps Archie has to do too. I know that Archie may do that behind the scenes but there is a few arses needed to be kicked and benched at the moment.

No. First rule of management, support your staff. He manages with fear. I'd rather have a manager who understands a players failings but still wants to work with them to get the best out of them. Adams is a horrible person, I'd hate to be a County players hearing that stuff in the interview. He hired them, he should support them instead of hanging them out to dry.

Edited by simoncordiner

The only thing I would add, he certainly waded in to his own players in a way that perhaps Archie has to do too. I know that Archie may do that behind the scenes but there is a few arses needed to be kicked and benched at the moment.

He's waded into his own players publicly. Unless there's side issues that's poor man management. To be fair not uncommon in football where the manager is never that far from the shoogly peg but poor man management just the same.

We didn't get the ball out our own half for a good 20mins, probably gave him time to recover from his excellent 1st half performance.

You're saying there is a 20 minute spell in the second half that he wasn't involved in the game?

I think you do him a disservice.

It's no disrespect to say he was knackered after 70 minutes.

I utterly loath Adams as a football, coach. The Tactics when he won the first division took anti-football to a new level.I remember talking to County fans in the Woody after a game and they were embarased at they way they played away from home.It wasa totally sh1te Thistle team they were playing and after they scored they wouldnt come out of their own half. Gets up my t1ts guy like him are lauded by the press for "the job they are doing" when they do nothing but drive fans away from the game.

I've never liked Adams - he comes over as a very unpleasant individual.

I heard his after-match comments on Radio Scotland when he said they were cruising at 1-0 in the first half - they scored a lucky goal with just about their only effort. He then rightly praised his side for coming back from 3-1 down but said they were unfortunate not to go on to win - they seemed to settle for a draw and were hanging on at the end.

I just thought...What an a***.

He's an excellent manager who's done an exceptional job at Ross County, only a fool would deny that. The cuntishness is all part and parcel of what you get with him, but tbh I don't even see all that much wrong with his comments here. Taylor was ragdolling County defenders all over the place at times yesterday, they did very little to keep him quiet and seemed unable to cope with him, so he probably will look better against them than he will do most other weeks against harder opposition. First and foremost he seems more annoyed at the performance of his defenders, which is understandable.

If it weren't for Hearts deductions the I think I'm right in saying Ross County would've been bottom of the league at Xmas.

He's probably been very fortunate that his dad is one of the main men up there as his buys in the Summer were atrocious & to be given the budget he obviously has for this window after the last,then I reckon he must be in last chance saloon.

County spending their end of season money before they've had?

Gamble not to finish 11th?

Risky strategy.