Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

We're gonnae get spit roasted by Macnamarab's elegant tangerine squad reserves on Saturday. No more £20 donations at the turnstile from me to the joke outfit that is PTFC. I will make better use of my hard earned by pishing it up the wall in a cool West End wine bar on Saturday while all youse tragic Jakey pub lovers get yerselves covered in grease, snotters and tramps' boak before spunkin yer giros at the North Stand entrance.

Get it right up yeez so called Thistle fans.

• Like 1

Allyo, is this what you wanted from this thread?

I hope it has been a place where people have felt able to vent their fury without fear of persecution. An oasis of pish, if you will. I'm slightly surprised that some of those that we have reached out to, those most in need, have not taken the opportunity, but I understand why it is difficult and we should not give up on them.

This ENTIRE thread is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!

Each and every person who has posted on here should hang their heads in shame. Those who have posted twice, should hang their heads a second time. Those who have posted three times or more should simply bang their heads repeatedly, bobbing it back and forth like a middle aged man at a Meat Loaf concert.

If any of you were real supporters you would have realised that NO ONE (that I could be bothered reading) has even mentioned the TOTAL lack of a DVD. I mean a complete absence. No shiny disc at all.

It is nearly the end of January. By now I should be feasting my eyes on a DVD with highlights of the first half of our SPFL season 2013/14. Just typical of the club, the board, the supporters, most of the players (you know who you are) and the bloke with the camera that frankly by now should have found a way of streaming matches straight on to the Internet (even Falkirk can manage it and they can't even manage something easy like a 4 sided stadium).

Due to everyone's complete lack of commercial exploitation, the draw with St Mirren has completely taken the shine off the entire season (even Hearts can beat them, why can't we?). With the bubble burst, what is the point in proceeding now. Can I have my 2 shilling deposit back please?

This ENTIRE thread is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!

Each and every person who has posted on here should hang their heads in shame. Those who have posted twice, should hang their heads a second time. Those who have posted three times or more should simply bang their heads repeatedly, bobbing it back and forth like a middle aged man at a Meat Loaf concert.

If any of you were real supporters you would have realised that NO ONE (that I could be bothered reading) has even mentioned the TOTAL lack of a DVD. I mean a complete absence. No shiny disc at all.

It is nearly the end of January. By now I should be feasting my eyes on a DVD with highlights of the first half of our SPFL season 2013/14. Just typical of the club, the board, the supporters, most of the players (you know who you are) and the bloke with the camera that frankly by now should have found a way of streaming matches straight on to the Internet (even Falkirk can manage it and they can't even manage something easy like a 4 sided stadium).

Due to everyone's complete lack of commercial exploitation, the draw with St Mirren has completely taken the shine off the entire season (even Hearts can beat them, why can't we?). With the bubble burst, what is the point in proceeding now. Can I have my 2 shilling deposit back please?

Is that the new threepence?

• Like 1

Falkirk are many years ahead of us and that's not just confined to having streamy internet. They've also got a director of football in Alex Smith who is many years ahead of any other director of football.

And incomplete three sided stadium or not they've got wash hand basins that double as bidets.

Bunch of pant wetting bum holes

Edited by Garscube Road End