Well Done Aberdeen

stillresigned

Well, despite doing their absolute best to bottle it, Aberdeen lifted the cup.

Dreadful game of football. When it went to penalties I was sure that Caley would win it.

Thankfully they didn't though, and the sooner they get punted back to the highland league the better.

Fake club, no fans, shit ground.

Totally agree which is a shame as Inverness is a decent city and away day.

Hopefully they will be knackered and emotionally drained when we play them on Saturday. Even better the fact they have a long journey to Fir Park on Wed.

Dreadful game of football. When it went to penalties I was sure that Caley would win it.

Thankfully they didn't though, and the sooner they get punted back to the highland league the better.

You sound like an awfully bitter Billy Big Time type.

Is it because they have done better than us over the years since their inception or because they benefited from the SPL's lack of interest in applying the rules on stadia at our expense? Or something else entirely?

Their crowds are probably not much different from ours when it comes to the home element. And if Propco ever get to destroy our ground, ICT's won't look that bad by comparison.

You sound like an awfully bitter Billy Big Time type.

Is it because they have done better than us over the years since their inception or because they benefited from the SPL's lack of interest in applying the rules on stadia at our expense? Or something else entirely?

Their crowds are probably not much different from ours when it comes to the home element. And if Propco ever get to destroy our ground, ICT's won't look that bad by comparison.

Cool mate :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

^this

back to the teuchter league where they belong, alongside uncle roy moneybags ross county

This Aberdeen love in makes me sick.

A good number of their fans, after getting gubbed at Firhill were a complete embarrassment. You knew they were absolutely seething at losing to a Glasgow team. The worst sore losers I have ever had the pleasure to stand on Firhill Road with.

Edited by northernsoul
  • Like 2

This Aberdeen love in makes me sick.

A good number of their fans, after getting gubbed at Firhill were a complete embarrassment. You knew they were absolutely seething at losing to a Glasgow team. The worst sore losers I have ever had the pleasure to stand on Firhill Road with.

I have to agree to being more than a bit bemused by the fawning over Aberdeen for managing to draw with ICT then get the League Cup via a PK shoot-out (as our esteemed Japanese poster would call it. Where is he, by the way?)

Feck Aberdeen.

I wasn't too chuffed with myself wanting to see Aberdeen win on Sunday. It was more a case of wanting ICT to lose. Perhaps it was the thought of seeing them parading the trophy on an open top bus thru a city(!) that to a large degree doesn't even care for them. It would be too much gretnaesque/livilike for my taste.

• 4 weeks later...

Well done the Saints for beating this huge club from the 80's and for sending the red army on the long journey homewards to think again. :clapping:

Final at Celtic Park will be bursting at the seems. :happy2:

Blue usually wins against red at Ibrox and a wee fact for them to think about on the trip home is that the last time Aberdeen won at Ibrox Vauxhall unveiled their new car

The Vauxhall (drum roll)

V E C T R A :thumbsup:

another similarity between vectra and club who played in blue at ibrox in nineties is they both ceased to exist within four years of one another.

Within 4yrs of each other?

Wow what a fact that is :lol:

I much prefer the fact Dolly got pumped out the Scottish Cup today at Ibrox of all places. :thumbsup:

Within 4yrs of each other?

Wow what a fact that is :lol:

I much prefer the fact Dolly got pumped out the Scottish Cup today at Ibrox of all places. :thumbsup:

To be honest Bilko I would be more concerned about the state of my own club if I was you. One of the big problems of the teams that have come out of Ibrox is that they seem to bother and revel about other clubs woes rather than their own

To be honest Bilko I would be more concerned about the state of my own club if I was you. One of the big problems of the teams that have come out of Ibrox is that they seem to bother and revel about other clubs woes rather than their own

Lindau with all due respect more fans of other clubs have been more concerned with what is happening at Ibrox than at their own clubs.

I know the state of my own club but have the right as others do to enjoy a poor result for a club and support i dislike and to rub it right into the lot of them.

Now that's off my chest

Well done St Johnstone today for reaching the Scottish Cup Final. :head_ball:

Lindau with all due respect more fans of other clubs have been more concerned with what is happening at Ibrox than at their own clubs.

That's a fair point but let's face it, nothing of the magnitude of one of the Ugly sisters going out of business has ever happened before so you must understand the enjoyment and mocking from fans of other clubs. Would you have been any different if wee Fergus hadn't ridden to the rescue in the 90s because your ugly sisters nearly bit the dust as well. I really hoped the new club would have been a new beginning for the team playing out of Ibrox now, but there we were yesterday with all the usual, hello, hello we are the bully boys, the cry was no suspenders and guarding Derry balls. Is it not about time the new club came into the 21st century, cause God knows what these chants are to do with football.

That's a fair point but let's face it, nothing of the magnitude of one of the Ugly sisters going out of business has ever happened before so you must understand the enjoyment and mocking from fans of other clubs. Would you have been any different if wee Fergus hadn't ridden to the rescue in the 90s because your ugly sisters nearly bit the dust as well. I really hoped the new club would have been a new beginning for the team playing out of Ibrox now, but there we were yesterday with all the usual, hello, hello we are the bully boys, the cry was no suspenders and guarding Derry balls. Is it not about time the new club came into the 21st century, cause God knows what these chants are to do with football.

I wouldn't even know where to start with that Lindau to be honest but i will stick to the topic and not make it a Rangers bashing thread as per usual.

Well done to St Johnstone today and a great achievement getting to the Scottish Cup Final. :happy2: