Brazil

peagreenboy

Was speaking to a friend who reckons we'll see a final similar to the 2010 one, Netherlands this time getting pissed off with Brazil's fouling and retaliating with flying tackles to the chest.

I really hope Germany win the semi-final. The final will be so much better with them in it rather than Brazil, not that their game was particularly exciting yesterday either.

I am pretty sure that if a Thistle player was at the end of that tackle we would have expected a free kick. It may not have been a book able offence but for me it was a foul. Columbia didn't do enough to win the game last night.

They didn't have the chance, every time they went forward they were fouled. Marcelo, Hulk and Fred should all have had bookings for repetitive fouling, and this protection from the ref might have given Colombia the space to play their game.

They didn't have the chance, every time they went forward they were fouled. Marcelo, Hulk and Fred should all have had bookings for repetitive fouling, and this protection from the ref might have given Colombia the space to play their game.

Marcelo, Hulk and Fred should all have had bookings for repetitive fouling being utter shiiiiiite, and this protection from the ref might have given Colombia the space to play their game.