Post Something Positive To Get Over Saturday

thebiglemon

Keenan's pass to put Stevenson one on one. wish it had been Dools

Was a great pass, but in fairness to stevenson (although i thought he was crap on sat) dools missed a few of those chances last season too. Worst one was at home to hibs if i remember rightly.

But in the interests of positivity, i honestly think we've got our worst performance of the season out the way. Not to say we'll not get beaten by a bigger margin, but i just think we'll play better in every game left this season.

....and the weather forecast for Greenock looks fine.*

* the originator of this post wishes to disclaim all liability for any forecasts. Material is sourced from a third party (BBC) and is subject to change. The originator of this post wishes it to be known that what's termed fine weather in Greenock is often described as "pissy" in other areas of the country.

Fisticuffs in the St Mirren dressing room after the game confirming it's worse over Paisley way than at Maryhill ;)

And another positive is 3 games played with 1 win 1 draw and 1 defeat (too much negativity on here) :)

Edited by billko

Rather than comparing 1st 3 games compared to last year, compare this years results vs results against the same teams as last season. Of course you need to replace Hearts with Dundee and Hibs with Hamilton.

1st match vs Ross County at Firhill was a draw, this season a win - + 2 points , + 4 goals

1st match away vs Hearts was a 2-0 win, this season vs Dundee a draw - same points, + 2 goals

1st match vs Hibs at home was a 1 - 0 defeat, this season vs Hamilton a 2-1 defeat - so same points but + 2 goals.

Hey Presto, we are better off than last season.