Season Prediction

Metz

not another thread like this after 1 win! it'll be all doom and gloom now if we lose our next game. I still think we'll be 9th or 10th. I can only see us finishing above St Mirren and County as things stand, I think Hamilton may still hit a sticky patch after injuries and suspensions and think we might still finish above them. Motherwell and Aberdeen will pull away I think, Killie seem to have picked up a bit of form and they will probably finish above us aswell.and yeah Archie will still be the manager at the start of next season.

Edited by jags on tour

I think we'll finish 9th with Archie at the helm.

Ross county 10th putting Dundee into the play off spot on the final day.

St Mirren relegated with 3 games to go.

Might come back to haunt me but there is no chance in hell of Dundee being in the bottom 2 at the end of the season. I reckon we will be 9th and Archie will still be our manager even if we are relegated!

Might come back to haunt me but there is no chance in hell of Dundee being in the bottom 2 at the end of the season. I reckon we will be 9th and Archie will still be our manager even if we are relegated!

Won't come back to haunt you. If you'd said there's no chance in hell of Thistle being in the bottom 2, that might come back to haunt you.

Won't come back to haunt you. If you'd said there's no chance in hell of Thistle being in the bottom 2, that might come back to haunt you.

Can't see us being in the bottom 2 TBL. Dross and Midden look very poor and they can't improve the squad until January, except for non contracts. By then they might be cast adrift (hopefully) A victory on Friday gives us a 10 point cushion over the Saints so it will be a big game.

• Members

I don't think that Ross are as bad as the results they have had so far suggest. They were the same last season. Slow start and then started to pick up some decent results.. I can see the same thing happening again with them this season. I only hope we can avoid the slump we hit last season in the second round of games.

Very hard to predict where we will finish, but one way or another Celtic will win the league with something to spare. St.Mirren and Ross are going to be cast adrift and fighting for the bottom 2 spots. There is very little to pick between any of the other sides and I genuinely think that we could finish anywhere from 2nd to 10th. It all depends on who can get a run of results going. I've been following thistle for too long to believe at this time in the season that we can, get that sort of run going, so, in a typically Jaggy way. I think we will end up 7th with more points than the team in 6th.

As for will Archie be in charge. Stupid question.

Very hard to predict where we will finish, but one way or another Celtic will win the league with something to spare. St.Mirren and Ross are going to be cast adrift and fighting for the bottom 2 spots. There is very little to pick between any of the other sides and I genuinely think that we could finish anywhere from 2nd to 10th. It all depends on who can get a run of results going. I've been following thistle for too long to believe at this time in the season that we can, get that sort of run going, so, in a typically Jaggy way. I think we will end up 7th with more points than the team in 6th.

As for will Archie be in charge. Stupid question.

are they? Bit early to judge that, look at where Hibs were in January last season.

FWIW I'll say 9th and yes.