Quarter Final

ThickAsThieves

There's a thick pillar and part of the roof in front of those seats.

AFAIK the far end goal can be almost completely covered if you're unlucky enough to be sat there. At best you'll miss the middle part of the pitch at the centre circle.

My suggestion would be to anyone thinking about it, keep the money and stare at a lamp post for 2 hours.

from a selfish point of view I disagree with your suggestion about the lamppost. I'm hoping that fans who were maybe thinking of going to a jags game at Celtic park at some point this season choose this one simply because we get a share of the money with this one.

Also agree with jls hope maxi and co look seriously at this ticketing issue and request more seats and with far better views

Totally agree with you , time for Maxi to grow a pair and stand up and say that is unacceptable to our supporters to be shoved in a corner with restricted viewing . It's slightly different from a normal SPFL league game where the home club keeps the gate receipts , it's a one off cup tie where the proceeds are split so we should have a little more say in what happens.

In terms of marketing for both clubs , why is there any need at all for a ticketing procedure as you'll be lucky to get 15000 in a 60000 capacity, for a game like this it should be pay at the gate and that would take away the hassle of phone calls,picking up tickets etc.

It's in both teams interests to have as big a crowd as possible as they will both benefit .

well said. I can't believe how little both clubs are doing to try and increase the crowd given that both clubs benefit from as big a crowd as possible. I suppose no harm in fans emailing both clubs to let them know their concerns

The match is quite far ahead so don't seewhy we can't retrospectively asked to move along a bit. Or increase our section so no one takes restricted view tickets.

Just got my ticket there. Wouldn't of bought if it was restricted view.

Hopefully get as many as possible along to support the team. Really think we could beat this team.

how about no matter what your seat number is, jags fans right before kickoff, enmasse move to what will likely be an empty section behind goal. try moving over a thousand thistle supporters ..... would it really be worth the hassle for stewards and police?. imagine them trying to lift over a thousand of us, in a stadium that will be probably be over 80% empty, for simply not sitting in restricted view seats. thistle fan power shames the shame of the east end.

• Like 1

how about no matter what your seat number is, jags fans right before kickoff, enmasse move to what will likely be an empty section behind goal. try moving over a thousand thistle supporters ..... would it really be worth the hassle for stewards and police?. imagine them trying to lift over a thousand of us, in a stadium that will be probably be over 80% empty, for simply not sitting in restricted view seats. thistle fan power shames the shame of the east end.

The press would have a field day with "Mass hooliganism" headlines.

with you, yoda, I am.

That would only work if we displayed some political banner/flag of some underdog nation/people and we were pretending to protest about something totally unrelated to football.

• Like 1

That's what we done at Cappielow when we drew 2-2 with them a couple of seasons back. They needlessly cordoned off the part of the terracing nearest the cowshed when a few hundred of our supporters were struggling to find space after arriving late. We removed the police tape and moved over ourselves. The stewards tried to point out the first couple of us that moved over but by the time the police arrived a few hundred of us had made it our area. It's easily done.

• Like 2

That's what we done at Cappielow when we drew 2-2 with them a couple of seasons back. They needlessly cordoned off the part of the terracing nearest the cowshed when a few hundred of our supporters were struggling to find space after arriving late. We removed the police tape and moved over ourselves. The stewards tried to point out the first couple of us that moved over but by the time the police arrived a few hundred of us had made it our area. It's easily done.

Exactly this.

The press would have a field day with "Mass hooliganism" headlines.

nonsense. especially if its done peacefully.

with you, yoda, I am.

good man. who else?

That would only work if we displayed some political banner/flag of some underdog nation/people and we were pretending to protest about something totally unrelated to football.

hmmmm. how about reusing the "listen to the fans beattie" banner, tell the press beattie has been putting earplugs in when he has his aircon on, and we protestors are demanding he stops using the earplugs? yes? maybe? naw? :unsure:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz, u reel the jokes off

what exactly do you contribute to the forum? anything positive or noteworthy?

that time was in my mind as i wrote my post. proof it can be done (and peacefully and goodnaturedly).

The difference is no-one cares about Cappielow or the stewards there. Try it at Parkhead and the game will be immediately forfeited and Thistle will be front page news ...

:lol: has gibberish hacked your account mr president? :wacko:

nonsense. especially if its done peacefully.

good man. who else?

hmmmm. how about reusing the "listen to the fans beattie" banner, tell the press beattie has been putting earplugs in when he has his aircon on, and we protestors are demanding he stops using the earplugs? yes? maybe? naw? :unsure:

what exactly do you contribute to the forum? anything positive or noteworthy?

that time was in my mind as i wrote my post. proof it can be done (and peacefully and goodnaturedly).

:lol: has gibberish hacked your account mr president? :wacko:

You have far too much time on your hands