Killie Game

thebiglemon

We've played 7 games against premiership opposition, winning 3, losing 3 and drawing once. Disappointingly inconsistent, I'd agree, but not worthy of all the pessimism I've seen recently in my opinion.

I think its the performances since the first 20 mins against Dundee that is causing pessimism. And thst las 3 halves have been utterly woeful.

It's not even October and people have apathy.

Personally speaking this current set of players isn't one I feel proud to support.

Maybe it's the constant surrendering of leads to mediocre teams but I don't feel a connection to the team like I have with previous teams.

There are no players like Boab McCulloch, Danny Lennon or David Rowson that gave everything.

Would I bother if any of the players left?

Higgy maybe but that only would be because we would have no creativity. The rest can go and I wouldn't even care. In fact I would be happy with a number leaving.

Cannot believe the amount of negativity on this thread. Some fans need to look in the mirror and get a fecking life.

One of the lowest paying clubs in the top league, with one of the youngest aged squads, QF of the cup and 7 points better off than the bottom team, and its not even the end of sept.

We must be pish!!!!

Back to the main reason of this thread...... The match tomorrow

2-1 to us with goals from Higgy and Dools.

Personally speaking this current set of players isn't one I feel proud to support.

Maybe it's the constant surrendering of leads to mediocre teams but I don't feel a connection to the team like I have with previous teams.

There are no players like Boab McCulloch, Danny Lennon or David Rowson that gave everything.

Higgy maybe but that only would be because we would have no creativity. The rest can go and I wouldn't even care. In fact I would be happy with a number leaving.

Bye

I would love to have seen your posts during the time Boab or Rowser were in the team! I somehow doubt you'd be content watching the Bunnet's thistle side getting humped by the likes of Peterhead, simply because Boab was a grafter. This team is much better than either of those sides. due to And to say players like Dools, Elliot or even Osman don't give their all is nonsense in my opinion.

Can accept, indeed expect, defeat as an occupational hazard of supporting the club, but I suspect that the manner and timings of the Hamilton and St Mirren defeats has perhaps depressed some enthusiasm, and indeed, hope ......perhaps as a reaction to the fact thst it also happened all too frequently last season. I expect nothing tomorrow especially on a plastic surface but hope springs eternal, even when it is but a faint glimmer with a long winter beckoning.

handy hint #4836 ..... some folk should get themselves out on a friday night, get pissed, and their natkingcole.

handy hint #4837 ..... some folk should be banned from having internet access.

I think it's absolute bollocks what some people are saying about us being a poor team, we are a 1 decent CB away from being an excellent team, although I agree that muirhead and balatoni are a poor pairing at the back it shows that when big seabo is playing we are a lot more comfortable, plus we have signed 3 guys down the spine of the team who were captains at there previous clubs (seabo, osman, Stevo) after having an extremely "un experienced" team last season. Plus who knows if eccelston could be the new Lyle Taylor... People just need to stop flapping after a couple of bad games, it's not as though wee been thrashed 6-0

• Like 1

I don't think the squad is that much different from the one that started last season, and that team was getting good reviews for the way we were playing, albeit we didn't score enough and lost some late goals. So what is it that is different. Is it just that we don't have SOD and ATS on the park as an attacking outlet ?

Expectations have been raised and for some fans not met.

Disappointment in the Hamilton and St Mirren games due to dire capitulation. If we'd even drawn both I think we'd be a lot happier. Everyone can see where the weakness is...defence and not dominating for more than 45 mins.

If we win today everyone will up for the Motherwell game.