Killie Game

thebiglemon

Last season, we couldn't buy a home win. This year only 6 games in and at home we've thumped Ross County, who buy players like WAGs on a shopping trip to Dubai, and taught table toppers Inverness a lesson in not being comfortable with a 1-0 lead. ....

We're far from perfect... but come on Jags fans.... some of the pea aye ish being posted here is embarassingly pathetic.

Higgy is our only player worth keeping? whoever thinks that can EFF right OFF back to La-la land. If you thought first season survival in the spl ment we'd be in the hunt for Messi then really you oughta take a bit more interest in the club you propose to be a fan of.

Survival is they key again this season. It's probably gonna be slog and touch and go till the end again. If Archie get's 10th then, well done to him.

I hope, dearly want and beleive we can do better than that, but know there at least 10 other clubs probably, currently, better set up than us to acheive it. We're still on a journey which really only got off the ground about 3 years ago and we've a long way to go.

Killie away? .... f**k yeah.... sh1te pies, paper roses, squirels, cardboard feckin chewingum = a sh1te day oot. But I'm going to see the JAGS! so BRING IT ON..... it's a feckin privilege to have the opportunity.

:fan:

• Like 2

Last season, we couldn't buy a home win. This year only 6 games in and at home we've thumped Ross County, who buy players like WAGs on a shopping trip to Dubai, and taught table toppers Inverness a lesson in not being comfortable with a 1-0 lead. ....

We're far from perfect... but come on Jags fans.... some of the pea aye ish being posted here is embarassingly pathetic.

Higgy is our only player worth keeping? whoever thinks that can EhFF right OFF back to La-la land. If you thought first season survival in the spl ment we'd be in the hunt for Messi then really you oughta take a bit more interest in the club you propose to be a fan of.

Survival is they key again this season. It's probably gonna be slog and touch and go till the end again. If Archie get's 10th then, well done to him.

I hope, dearly want and beleive we can do better than that, but know there at least 10 other clubs probably, currently, better set up than us to acheive it. We're still on a journey which really only got off the ground about 3 years ago and we've a long way to go.

Killie away? .... f**k yeah.... sh1te pies, paper roses, squirels, cardboard feckin chewingum = a sh1te day oot. But I'm going to see the JAGS! so BRING IT ON..... it's a feckin privilege to have the opportunity.

Messi? He's pish! Flash in the pan for last 10 years! He's done.

Higgy is our only player worth keeping? whoever thinks that can EFF right OFF back to La-la land. If you thought first season survival in the spl ment we'd be in the hunt for Messi then really you oughta take a bit more interest in the club you propose to be a fan of.

Thanks for that. Was going to write something very similar but this saves me. Agree with every single word. People need to get a grip.

• Like 1