Freddie

Blues Brother

Have we got English flags for all of our Sassenachs?

Take a look at what was being touted as an rUK flag following Scotland's independence:

http://www.telegraph...lag-for-UK.html

The Northamptonshire county flag isn't bad:

https://britishcountyflags.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/northamptonshire-day/

Other possibilities are Northumberland:

http://www.flagsoftheworldshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=278

or Wessex:

http://www.flagsoftheworldshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=11048

Edited by Jaggernaut

Seaborne and Frans have the potential to be one of the best centre back partnerships we have had for many years.

Think Freddie has a lot more improvement to come and will over the duration of his contract will become a better centre back than Seaborne. That's if he does see his contact out.

Archie is slowly but surely building a team that will establish us as a premiership club. If he can add a good striker to the squad we have every chance of finishing top six this season.

• Like 1

As others, this is a great signing and timing could not be better. We could have lost Frans to a competitor but he has proved that he is committed to the club and its management.

As far as a striker is concerned, Eccleston deserves a chance to show what he is capable of. However, his lack of game time suggests that we could let him move on to get first-team football.

As others, this is a great signing and timing could not be better. We could have lost Frans to a competitor but he has proved that he is committed to the club and its management.

As far as a striker is concerned, Eccleston deserves a chance to show what he is capable of. However, his lack of game time suggests that we could let him move on to get first-team football.

Freddie has played 4 games.

Do we actually have an option with Eccleston? If we have agreed to take him on a season loan I don't know really see how we can punt him back mid season if we decide we don't fancy him. I've personally not made my mind up on him. I actually think he's looked okay when he's played but he's third choice in the position. I suppose someone has to be.

Assuming Eccleston stays I think the priority will be cover at full back. That's the one place that we are short, at least in terms of numbers. Unless Carroll's loan is extended, which I suppose is the easy option. But as I said on another thread, I don't see the needs to vastly change the squad this time around. Would prefer to see contract extensions for key players.

Do we actually have an option with Eccleston? If we have agreed to take him on a season loan I don't know really see how we can punt him back mid season if we decide we don't fancy him. I've personally not made my mind up on him. I actually think he's looked okay when he's played but he's third choice in the position. I suppose someone has to be.

Assuming Eccleston stays I think the priority will be cover at full back. That's the one place that we are short, at least in terms of numbers. Unless Carroll's loan is extended, which I suppose is the easy option. But as I said on another thread, I don't see the needs to vastly change the squad this time around. Would prefer to see contract extensions for key players.

He's not on loan, he's on a one year deal.

I think it is way too early to get over excited. Admittedly, we look pretty solid when he plays. Already in his short time here he has had 2 periods of absence. How injury prone is he ?

Take into account that he didn't play until we signed him. He will be susceptible to niggles until mstch fitness is achieved. Even not fully fit he looks a good signing.

I think it is way too early to get over excited. Admittedly, we look pretty solid when he plays. Already in his short time here he has had 2 periods of absence. How injury prone is he ?

The management will looked at his fitness and injury record before offering him the contract extension. We have conceded only one goal, against Aberdeen, in the four games that Frans has started. With him on the bench, we conceded 1 to Dundee United, 6 to Celtic and 3 to Hamilton. With that improved defensive record, it would have been crazy not to sign him up.

The management will looked at his fitness and injury record before offering him the contract extension. We have conceded only one goal, against Aberdeen, in the four games that Frans has started. With him on the bench, we conceded 1 to Dundee United, 6 to Celtic and 3 to Hamilton. With that improved defensive record, it would have been crazy not to sign him up.

kni's 100% correct; it would have been crazy, indeed, not to have signed him up. on what we've seen of the lad, i am stunned that anyone should question it in any way