Thistle V Accies

Mediocre Pundit

I think Balatoni would get completely done as right of a back three. I'd like to see

Gals

Elliott Frans Seaborne Lyndsey

Wilson Osman

Higginbotham Stevenson McDaid

Eccleston

The back four are solid and have one purpose and that is to not conceed any goals. Two midfielders helping them out also (Wilson looked quite a tidy player against StJohnstone). Let the front four do their thing, get balls forward quickly and hope for defensive errors and spaces for a very fast forward four to exploit. Playing tippy tappy won't work tonight. I actually think my side could very well win the match, good balance, strength in defence, speed in attack.

EDIT: totally forgot Elliot is duffed tonight. Keenan or Lyndsey (which ever is more comfortable) in at RB if that is the case.

Edited by read'n'yell

We will walk this one tonight, just have a funny feeling this will be our night 3-0 thistle Stevenson (2) Doolan

Hard to see it being that easy if O'Donnell, Fraser, Bannigan, Elliott and of course McMillan are out.

Gallacher

Keenan - Frans - Seaborne/Balatoni - Lindsay/Seaborne

Osman - Wilson/Craigen

Lawless - Stevenson - McDaid/Higginbotham

Doolan

Few difference options available...

Hard to see it being that easy if O'Donnell, Fraser, Bannigan, Elliott and of course McMillan are out.

Gallacher

Osman - Wilson/Craigen

Doolan

I just have a feeling we're going to do the surprise Thistle thing

Gallacher

Osman - Wilson/Craigen

Doolan

Fifteen players seems a good tactic. Think anyone will notice?

The guy with the mic at McDiarmid park wasn't wrong about it being entertaining, it was hilarious! I'm sure some didn't even make it to the edge of the box.

Is Fraser out tonight, I read somewhere he was doubtful, but could really do with him in the team tonight. I think Higgy has shown signs of getting back to his best. Really looking forward to this one.

Sitting at home (in a Jags Shirt) listening to Sportsound on Radio Scotland....reminds me yet again how good it is to be a Jags fan because I don't have to give a sh*t about Dave King or Kris Commons.

Mon Jags, play well tonight, win and force them to talk about us on the radio.

Wearethistle.

• Like 1

Love this Line-Up. The front 4 we have been waiting on all season. after the 60 mins he had at Left back I'm excited to see Elliot there - we must have the fastest Full-Backs in the Country if he continues there, and the Big No-Nonsense Boys at the back!! Fancy us to give Hamilton a right good doing!!

• Like 2