Bring A Friend For A Tenner: St Mirren

potty trained

Talk of abuse of the system is a bit rich considering ICTs pay what you want initiative and the two bob match at Hamilton in recent weeks. The home crowds have been very poor this season so nothing wrong with reaching out to lapsed fans. Indeed I'm getting my pal's season ticket for Friday as he can't make it. I'll also happily sign anyone in for the tenner offer too.

More bodies in the gates is beneficial in many ways to the club. There's also been a lot of games in January so a sensible decision by the club.

Talk of abuse of the system is a bit rich considering ICTs pay what you want initiative and the two bob match at Hamilton in recent weeks. The home crowds have been very poor this season so nothing wrong with reaching out to lapsed fans. Indeed I'm getting my pal's season ticket for Friday as he can't make it. I'll also happily sign anyone in for the tenner offer too.

More bodies in the gates is beneficial in many ways to the club. There's also been a lot of games in January so a sensible decision by the club.

If we get extra bodies in its a success, if they come back then thats a huge bonus, if we just get the regular PATG fans piggy-backing on a ST for a tenner then its right shame

Booth to go straight in for this one. Bannigan or Fraser to replace Craigen, too?

Gallacher

O'Donnell - Frans - Seaborne - Booth

Fraser - Osman

Lawless - Stevenson - Higginbotham

Doolan

Fox, Balatoni, Bannigan, Elliott (if fit)/Wilson, Craigen, McDaid, Eccleston.

Agreed.

Bannigan, McDaid, Eccleston all good to come off the bench and make an impact.

I bought a ticket for my pal online. I assume I print of the email receipt and show them it at the turnstile?

That's what I am wondering. How do you get the ticket?

I haven't received confirmation e-mail mind you so maybe details on that (if I get one).

Edited by Jag

That's what I am wondering. How do you get the ticket?

I haven't received confirmation e-mail mind you so maybe details on that (if I get one).

Do not think confirmation emails are working. Must be a deliberate tactic to exclude undesirables like me from the hospitality draw!

In my case I am picking up the tickets from the "office/desk" below the Alan Rough Lounge and I thought that was now standard practice for such ticket collections. Best phone to check though.

Got a friend coming and we are planning to go in the North Stand for the first time this year.

Couple questions

1) Will my JHS season ticket work in NS? Had two times last year where jobsworth stewards wouldn't let me enter

2) What is the logistics of actually getting the pal ticket? Do we need to go to JHS portacabin or will NS season ticket turnstile do?

Coming to the game straight from work? No worries. Get your night started in the best way, a pre-match pint and a plate of good hot grub - all for just £6. The Aitken Suite bar will be open from 5pm until 15 minutes before kick off so there's no excuse not to get yourself in to help build up the atmosphere.

There's also no excuse to have no food left whatsoever when we arrived at 6.30pm as well as the long queues and wait to get a drink.

Plenty of free mince was served from 7.45pm onwards though.

Bring along someone who hasn't been to Firhill for a while, or has maybe never been at all, and show them what supporting Thistle is all about.

Words fail me. They got shown alright.

The bar will also be open after the game so you can go straight there to toast a great Jags victory before taking the party elsewhere.

Ha ha! The bar staff are lovely (all 3 of them) but the place is a sterile beige nightmare and the organisation is amateurish. It could be so much better :(