Will Anything Happen For Us Tomorrow?

jagfaelivi

Above post directed at the one they call READ AND YELL

You lost your subtlety there. I think I'm just a bit frustrated, like many. Our three players behind the striker work their socks off and they deserve some help like they got last season with Taylor. Having Taylor to play off made Higgy into an outstanding player and it's clear not having Taylor is playing a big part in his lack of returns in terms of goals and assists this year.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Doolan and I think he is good if we are happy to scrape avoiding playoffs each year (staying in this league should be our target in my opinion - not one of those pushing we should be top 6). But to progress, I think we need something new up top. I think when you look at our strongest 11 it is the only position I'm not totally happy with.

Taylor was decent but terrible attitude is his downfall . With an equal share of minutes on the field last season Doolan scored twice as many goals asTayllor Will double check that with JukebxRebel ! My nip at you is simple you are leaning towards trolling doolan

Think I'm pretty fair towards all our players. But understand differing opinions.

Never saw that at all in his spell at Firhill.

you must have missed the hearts 4-2 game where he didn't try a leg and was benched for the next couple if games or the 1-1 draw with st Johnstone and 1-0 defeat to Inverness. Was a great signing but a bit of revisionism not to question his attitude on a few occasions

you must have missed the hearts 4-2 game where he didn't try a leg and was benched for the next couple if games or the 1-1 draw with st Johnstone and 1-0 defeat to Inverness. Was a great signing but a bit of revisionism not to question his attitude on a few occasions

Worse was hibs game. Doolan scored early,but had to stay on for a further six minutes as Taylor wasn't ready. Still sulking,!

Personally I would take Taylor over any of our current strikers. Pretty sure if we hadn't signed him last January we would probably have been in the play offs.

We scored 0.95 goals per game with Dools and 1.65 with Taylor. Taylor had 2 of the 3 Celtic games and played less games after the split as well. But anyway, he's obviously outwith our reach. Hope the STV report comes to something or else a lot of chat has been wasted over very little. Wouldn't be surprised if we pick up a free agent in the next couple of days who got released late without a new club.