Will Anything Happen For Us Tomorrow?

jagfaelivi

Swapping Taylor for Eccleston, getting Booth and Finnie in. Almost the perfect window - just need a message saying McMillan did nothing wrong and is back in the squad...

I think Taylor's pace and energy is an added bonus. Much better than a Graham-Thomson-Sutton type target man yet just as strong. I also feel Duggan will learn from Lyle. Potentially a similar type of player.

you must have missed the hearts 4-2 game where he didn't try a leg and was benched for the next couple if games or the 1-1 draw with st Johnstone and 1-0 defeat to Inverness. Was a great signing but a bit of revisionism not to question his attitude on a few occasions

Worse was hibs game. Doolan scored early,but had to stay on for a further six minutes as Taylor wasn't ready. Still sulking,!

Honestly, this is not a dig. Hope you guys are as happy as the rest of us at the the return of the Lyle!!

Great to have Lyle back- just hope it works out again for us. Still find it surprising that he has come back up the road rather than fight for his place at scunny.

They now have about 6 strikers at Scunny now. He has probably been told that he had little chance of 1st team action and also the manager that nicked him from under our noses is long gone. Let's hope we can get him signed up on a contract before the season is out.

Edited by Lindau

Us guys always rated Kyle as a player decent was the word I used. Several times he just did,nt look interested,

Great that he starts much fitter this time.

This isn't,t a dig either but don,tgive up your day job

Kyle??? Kevin Kyle, Kyle Lafferty, Jeremy Kyle?.....have you got a day job given that mish mash of a statement?

Edited by Lindau

Lord Kitchener wrote:

We don’t need four strikers if we are only playing one up front, and with the acquisition of Van Veen, Mark probably thinks we are a little top heavy. Even at this point in time, we do not need to be carrying passengers.

Robins is the sort of man to have a plan b mind, and if that is 4-4-2 then perhaps another swoop is in the pipeline!

Well Madden is being played out wide, Van Veen will surely need time to adapt to this country and league and not convinced Wootton is even ready. I Hope Hopper doesn’t pick up an injury.

I’m not Taylor’s biggest fan by any means,but,still leaves us short now up top.

From a scunny fan forum

They now have about 6 strikers at Scunny now. He has probably been told that he had little chance of 1st team action and also the manager that nicked him from under our noses is long gone. Let's hope we can get him signed up on a contract before the season is out.

yup, he'd been benched for scunny all this year with little game time as a sub, got last two minutes on saturday for example, so definitely slipping down their pecking order.

that's fine, we'll get the best out of him.

seven goals last loan spell? i fancy lyle to hit double figures by end of season (and hopefully sign permanently with us).

• Like 1