Ict Cup Game On Saturday

redandyellowarmy

We had a great chance to actually do something in this cup and we've thrown it away by playing the worst football we've produced for a long, long time in that first half. I'm actually fuming at the lack of effort, lack of ideas and lack of fight from everyone bar Osman, Seaborne and Gallacher.

Great finish by Taylor and we upped it a bit in the second half but we have no one to blame but ourselves. ******* terrible.

It would be really nice if Archibald could explain his thinking behind the starting line up today.

And his hoofball tactics that plainly did not work against St. Mirren. Can't believe he set us up for more high ball football once again.

We asked for some consistency and we've got it now - that's two stinking performances on the trot.

Big question marks over Archie across this past week for me. Looking at who's left in this cup we could've had an unbelievable chance at a trip to Hampden. We brought in a fit Lyle Taylor ahead of this match - probably our biggest match of the season (so far) and we bench him.

I'm raging; if you can't tell already.

• Like 1