Ict Cup Game On Saturday

redandyellowarmy

Today's game like most premiership games is vital that we score first, go a goal down and in most cases it becomes difficult to get anything more than a draw, accepting that we came from behind against ICT earlier this season.

That being said I think Archie should play a very positive team, and include Taylor from the start at the expense of Doolan. ICT are very physical defensively therefore a more robust player such as Taylor would be beneficial staring up front.

We have a few good squad options today and it's a great opportunity to progress in this cup, it's just vital Archie gets it right!!

if he was going to play a very positive team he would have a front two of taylor and doolan. wont happen though

Archie picks the team not the marketing dept.. In Archie we trust.

Don't know what you're complaining about as you probably won't be there anyway.

Ooooh! Hark at you!

Which stand are you sitting it whilst typing that bitchy little comment?

If I felt like I had to defend myself to you, I'd say I've been at as many games as I've been able this season.

Ooooh! Hark at you!

Which stand are you sitting it whilst typing that bitchy little comment?

If I felt like I had to defend myself to you, I'd say I've been at as many games as I've been able this season.

I will not be at Firhill today. I will not justify this to anyone.

Your post, which I was responding to, suggested that the marketing for the game was based on Taylor playing and that fans attending were therefore being mislead. As you are not going to the game, I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Just like to moan anyway, it seems.

I will not be at Firhill today. I will not justify this to anyone.

Your post, which I was responding to, suggested that the marketing for the game was based on Taylor playing and that fans attending were therefore being mislead. As you are not going to the game, I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Just like to moan anyway, it seems.

Actually, my original comment was light-hearted, in what's commonly known on the internet as snark. But seeing as the only humour anyone gets on this site are puns, I can understand why it flew over your head and you felt the need to have a dig at me.