stillresigned

I would ideally like to see them going diddies up before the new season, regardless of whether they get through these play-offs. As always, I'll be shouting for the non-sevconians whoever they happen to be on any given day or night.

I'm not hearing much on the dodgy Dave front to indicate whether he's returned to the UK since the last general meeting, and whether he's magicked up a few of the millions he promised the blue cave faithful he would pump into the club; mainly with an emphasis on getting the SD millstone removed from his scrawny neck.

Please oh please let the lying king turn out to be as financially useful to the feckers as Craig Whyte was.

• Like 3

2/1 on Hibs tonight
I know who our directors would like. Put a lot more money in the bank.

see this quarter of mill board are trotting out? none of us can see how they arrive at that figure?

what's the price on sevco? is beattie having a secret hefty punt or ten this month on sevco games in order to try reach the quarter mill?

Edited by yoda-jag

see this quarter of mill board are trotting out? none of us can see how they arrive at that figure? what's the price on sevco? is beattie having a secret hefty punt or ten this month on sevco games in order to try reach the quarter mill?

I'm sure they were putting the most optimistic slant on it possibly because they felt they had to sell it to the fans. However we do need extra money and don't forget Hearts will come too. A lot of the success of this will depend on how fixtures pan out. Will we get 2 home games against Celtic? Will we get Hearts at home early in the season when their fans will still be buzzing and going in numbers to every game?

Even if we don't get the best result it will very likely still be worth it to help the club out. Only thing is if the club get us back on an even keel money wise and think it would be good to get extra on top of that by continuing the policy beyond the immediate emergency. But it's not likely they get any fan support then.

not disputing we need extra money mr b, don't think anyone is, but all the more it's thought about and discussed, the more questions than answers or acceptance is raised.

ultimate question is at what point (whether short term, or as you infer, longer term), does enough really become enough for sufficient jags supporters whereby the boards "rule by no fan consultation before making not thought properly through decisions and changes" results in such a loss of revenue from the core thistle support that no away supports regardless of who they are or how many times we play them, can make up?

bowenboys post on club statement thread tonight about the ridiculousness of the £25 charge (or options of sitting in rain with his kids, leaving his st seat empty, or no st for him), or the inflated guff of tag (being allocated to a supporters federation for example - where is these supporters federations they keep referring to, the quarterly fan consultation meetings with supporters reps), is a snapshot (of many) of the knots the board gets itself into repeatedly, the way they oversee and manage the off field operations is a complete shambles and embarrassment every time scenarios like this comes up.

but this isn't thread for this, so, getting it back on track .....

• 3 weeks later...

Dave King - ""We need players to be competitive in the Premiership, so there will be substantial investment in next months. It may be necessary to over-invest."

:dancing::crazy:

Same old story. Hope it works as well as over-spending (which is the more accurate phrase) did this year. I am sure the mugs will lap it up despite King being rather more reticent to pish his money away than he had previously implied. Another car crash waiting to happen and for the rest of Scottish football supporters to enjoy.

• Like 1

Same old story. Hope it works as well as over-spending (which is the more accurate phrase) did this year. I am sure the mugs will lap it up despite King being rather more reticent to pish his money away than he had previously implied. Another car crash waiting to happen and for the rest of Scottish football supporters to enjoy.

^^^^^^^^^

Nothing to disagree with there.

• Like 1

2 + 2 =?

Sports Direct taking Rangers to court tomorrow

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-chancery-judges

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284135

Mike Ashley has stepped down from the Newcastle Board of Directors.

http://www.90min.com/posts/2250688-mike-ashley-steps-down-from-newcastle-board?a_aid=35709

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284132

he is coming to get yooooouuu

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i see the big tax case is back in the court of session in edinburgh this week.

which got me thinking about greece.

as we all know greece is in unsustainable territory due to their debts.

has anyone put a call in to the greek pm, and told him to rename his country, the greece.

then they could tell all their creditors to fu(k off.

same country, with no debt, and keep their history.

no one could argue with that logic could they?

• Like 7

i see the big tax case is back in the court of session in edinburgh this week.

which got me thinking about greece.

as we all know greece is in unsustainable territory due to their debts.

has anyone put a call in to the greek pm, and told him to rename his country, the greece.

then they could tell all their creditors to fu(k off.

same country, with no debt, and keep their history.

no one could argue with that logic could they?

Unfortunately for them international politics doesn't work the same way as SFA/SPL and Scottish politics/judicial system. And even if it did Greece don't know the right handshakes.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't call a poster on here pointing out that Rangers Oldco have lost the "Big Tax case" as obsessed.

It's very welcome news to any of us who've had to bite the bullet when discussing why their trophies won over a decade or so were indeed tarnished. Sevcovians are not the easiest of people to explain things to (think Father Ted, Dougal and the cows) but now at least those ones with IQs over 80 will realise the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

• Like 1

to follow on from libbys point, we now have confirmation that rangers cheated, and acted illegally and broke the laws of the tax and footballing systems.

so, all these dimwits who say it's still the same club, must be same debt then surely?

and whether these dimwits agree or not, the fact remains the titles and cups won in the period of the ebt's, have been confirmed that these were tainted and were won by cheating, which is illegal, and thus the club known as rangers should be stripped of them all.

the legal system has spoken and ruled. now our footballing bodies must follow ..... it wasn't just the taxman that club cheated, it was the whole of scottish football and the integrity of its competitions

same club, same debt, stripped history.

or new club, four year history (of £30m losses and two diddy league titles).

sevconians can't have it both ways.

• Like 4