The Goals V Dundee United 28.02.15

Camallain

Great result but glad I wasn't there with the teams playing in red/yellow and orange tops and both with black shorts. I had to re-play the clips several times to clearly see what was going on in the penalty box! Nearly as bad as that first half farce a few years ago at Dumbarton with our half red/half yellow strips and the Sons' yellow tops.

Great result but glad I wasn't there with the teams playing in red/yellow and orange tops and both with black shorts. I had to re-play the clips several times to clearly see what was going on in the penalty box! Nearly as bad as that first half farce a few years ago at Dumbarton with our half red/half yellow strips and the Sons' yellow tops.

I was really surprised to see us emerge in our home strip. I think that is the first time I have ever seen us play Dundee United and both sides play in home tops.Personally I found it easy enough to differentiate between the teams but there is obviously a reason why the away team nearly always uses their away strip so I take your point.

Thanks once again, Camallian :thumbsup2: .

I'll leave it till we see the full move lead up to SOD's goal on video for others to agree this is our goal of the season to date. Higgy's measured pass from the right back position to Sod was every bit as good as the interchanges further up the pitch. Absolutely brilliant team goal.

• Like 1

Thanks once again, Camallian :thumbsup2: .

I'll leave it till we see the full move lead up to SOD's goal on video for others to agree this is our goal of the season to date. Higgy's measured pass from the right back position to Sod was every bit as good as the interchanges further up the pitch. Absolutely brilliant team goal.

Agreed, lib. One for the 'If Barcelona had done that...' collection.

I was really surprised to see us emerge in our home strip. I think that is the first time I have ever seen us play Dundee United and both sides play in home tops.Personally I found it easy enough to differentiate between the teams but there is obviously a reason why the away team nearly always uses their away strip so I take your point.

Easy to differentiate between the two teams.

One was playing some excellent football and dictating the game from midfield.

And the other was Dundee United. :-)

• Like 1

what a fantastic goal by SOD. I would love to sign Lyle T for next season, he is a very clever player

Well apparently we have the option to buy him at the end of the season, but if he plays like has since he came back, you can see the likes of Dundee Und wanting him, especially as they have lost several attacking players. Archie and the board have done fantastically well to get him in the last two winter windows. Be nice to complete the hat trick in the summer though! The first goal yesterday must be a strong candidate for goal of the SPFL season. From Galls at one end to the back of the net at the other within about 8 seconds with no punts involved or any Dundee Und player touching it! Just beautiful football!

Edited by Lindau

Well apparently we have the option to buy him at the end of the season, but if he plays like has since he came back, you can see the likes of Dundee Und wanting him, especially as they have lost several attacking players. Archie and the board have done fantastically well to get him in the last two winter windows. Be nice to complete the hat trick in the summer though! The first goal yesterday must be a strong candidate for goal of the SPFL season. From Galls at one end to the back of the net at the other within about 8 seconds with no punts involved or any Dundee Und player touching it! Just beautiful football!

And finished by SOD on his weaker foot. There's many a striker playing at a higher who level would struggle to do that.

• Like 1