Alba Highlights

Lenziejag

These extended highlights are rather unique in their editing. I've noticed two or three times they give virtually complete unedited coverage of the more mundane part of a game usually towards the end. It's as if they've suddenly realised they've got an extra few minutes to fill. Especially noticeable when the match is already won. They still appear dead set in showing every kick of the ball up to the final whistle. There's other parts of the game they could show when it's still being contested. That and a few extra action replays wouldn't go amiss.

That said overall I'm grateful to revisit the game as I'm sure those who couldn't make it along welcome the comprehensive coverage.

We should be grateful for the Alba coverage, as we get precious little coverage elsewhere!

There was definitely an Italian playing for us on Saturday, though.

there also seemed to be a jack inthebox playing for each team, got a mention almost every time the ball was in either penalty box.

Does anyone remember one of mankind's greatest inventions the "McPherson Button"? Maybe about twenty years ago foreign games on Eurosport. So you wanted to know who the players were and nothing more. Unfortunately the only commentary in our native tongue was delivered by Heid the Breid Archie. Luckily we were supplied with a neat little button that could switch to a few other euro languages. Educational and informative into the bargain and utterly McPherson free.