Lawless

Lindau

good news if a deal can be reached.

Quote from article.."There was even a suggestion from Thistle player Steven Lawless, who scored the last goal in a formulaic 3-0 win",

Where TF did they get that description from? more journalistic mince?

Would love to see Lawless agree a new 2-year deal. He's a talented, creative player and a big part of our footballing style.

He's also easy to point out to the non-Jags I occasionally manage to bring to Firhill - he's the one with his shirt number tucked into his shorts!

If it's only the scenery that's the stumbling block we could doctor up the Bing and erect a giant photo of the Trossachs.

and with a bit of photoshopping, we could surreptitiously include the army of gnomes, who are still being unfairly excluded from firhill by our prejudiced board, a board who continue to exhibit we are not a truly all inclusive club, an eternal shame on them.

Now that would really be a big signing (no pun intended). If Osman was re-signed I think we'd have the core of a team to really push on. Also if someone like him decided to stay it might encourage others.

Although he mentions that discussions have been pending on getting league safety I can also see some delay with player negotiations until we also finialise our league position due to the extra money that can be made from finishing 7th.

Although he mentions that discussions have been pending on getting league safety I can also see some delay with player negotiations until we also finialise our league position due to the extra money that can be made from finishing 7th.

Not disagreeing in fact last season's final game quite possibly meant the difference between Scunthorpe and us signing Taylor. Extremely rough calculation but I reckon a single league placing is similar financially to about an extra hundred or so on our match attendance. Not making any particular point other than pointing out our drop in gate receipts have maybe scuppered a few possible planned signings/re-signings

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Judging by the Abdul article, the other teams in the league could also influence whether outside player would come to us.