Jags Vs Accies

allyo

This is the type of game that everyone likes to paint as an opportunity to try out different players, giving the younger guys a game etc. however I'd like to see us maintain momentum and push for 7th.

A balanced approach? Maybe a game few games for Gary Fraser before the break? McDaid, Keenan, Wilson? Will be interesting to see.

Might be typical "end of season fare" (sorry for the cliche) - plastic pitch, breezy, relatively little to play for in terms of the pressures of recent weeks...................................on the other hand it might be a carefree football fiesta 3-3 again or 5-3 or 2-4 or some other nonsensical no defending jamboree!!

The 3-3 game considering the score was a strangely poor spectacle. I just hope our lads are up for it and not like the County game last season, which was costly financially. Ironically in terms of what were trying to achieve today's match is for once "a must win game".

Not strangely if you were at the game. We were poor for a while and went 2 down. Late in the game we woke up, got the lead then threw it away in the last minute. So exciting towards the end but poor before that.

I think the manager will want to get as high a finish as possible, seeing as we're supposed to have posted a loss this season and he can maybe make it up with a high finish and the extra cash that gives. That means the same starting eleven. If we're not struggling, later in the game he may give one or two players a run out but if we're in a battle he'll stick to the eleven or bring on on or two experienced players to change things.

No f@nnying about , strongest team , go for the win, finish as high as possible.

The last two games against Well and Killie are against teams playing for their lives and we dont want to take our foot off the gas for these.

Edited by angry gaz

No f@nnying about , strongest team , go for the win, finish as high as possible.

The last two games against Well and Killie are against teams playing for their lives and we dont want to take our foot off the gas for these.

Absolutely.

Will be glued to my iPhone for this one.

Craigen in for Osman - must be forced change. I'd of went for Fraser but we've got a very good record with Craigen in the team.

Listening to open all mics, talking about Kilmarnock always looking like the team could end up dragged into the playoffs. Only a couple of weeks ago Killie were meant to be safe and we were 'always likely' to end up there.

Got a good feeling today, a win would be great.

looking at that link and I haven't seen Rough for a number of years , I had to laugh when he referenced the Magic Sponge, looks like he had good use of it, only his looks like it had lots of raspberry and cream filling. He is still a Thistle icon of mine and an archetypal Thistle personality . As player he could confound with brilliance and infuriate with idiocy in the space of seconds and like Thistle the thing that kept you on the edge was that you are never sure what one would show up. In the background there is always the jags supports eternal hope that the magnificent awe inspiring football would be the version to show up , but that ain't always The JAGS way be that from ex player personalities or the club itself. .

Edited by banderas