Higgy Signs For The Tractor Drivers

Jimmy McD

He has been made to look a total fool by that decision, a bit like Fox. Hardly kicked a ball for us last season, though admit he had a great half season at Firhill. My impression is that the club didn't make a great effort to sign him on for next season.Like Fox, not a major loss, like O'Donnell. Would still like to see big Conrad stay, but we move on and hopefully Archie will get better players in over the next few weeks

Was a bit gutted at first...

Business is business, and we can't compete financially with glamour clubs with squirrel mascots. Fair play, short career, probably made shorter playing on plastic every other week, take the money and security while y'can.

However, football fans is football fans.....we don't carry paasengers ya hero to zero c@%t!!! Off in the huff coz big Abdul stole yer "best new signing" tag? Jealous of Stevo's mean ink?? .... Thanks for the memories ya sand dancer... long distant memories... 2 goals in 24 starts? Call yersel a forward?!? ..... Thistle REJECT!!!!

He'll mibee score a belter against us next season.... but IN ARCHIE I TRUST.

:fan:

Agree on his own not a loss, big window for Archie though with so many of a successful squad departing at the same time.

Sense it's a watershed period for the club were we will kick on and have a great season or really be in a dogfighting at the bottom.

Confident we will be ok just don't fancy a season going backwards after the last three enjoyable seasons.

Good luck Archie lets get the right players in and make it the former.

Think Higgy likes to be the main man , dropped down the pecking order with Abdul , Stevenson and SODs stepping up but can't really believe he would go to Killie with their Astro Turf park , that's when it all started to go wrong for Higgy when he injured his knee down there. Thanks for the great half season you had and for the great interview about the merits of artificial parks in professional football !!

Disappointing.

First season he was fantastic. Worthy of admission fee alone. Second season pretty mediocre although I did see a stat where his assists were maybe 2nd highest in league.

His record seems to be shit hot first season then moves after 1 or 2 seasons.

He's an emotional player. Hope he's not booed next season but as with Fox to Ross County, fuxsake.

He'll now be linking up with Fathunbo who's marking his third tractoresque incarnation. Higgy will obviously contribute 98.67% of the partnership's running. I can't kid on, though, that I don't harbour the meagrest concern that the pair might attain some degree of productivity - typically against us.

Shudder. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing.