Closed Doors V Pars

ayrshire jag

0-0 as you say, typical pre season kick about, starting line up was Cerny, Miller, Booth, Seaborne, Frans, Osman, Welsh, Amoo, Fraser, Elliot and Doolan, second half subs were Bannigan, Wilson, Lawless, Lindsey, Hendry, McDaid and I'm guessing trialists.

Edited by Thistle_1876
  • Like 1

Had it confirmed - game is at the science park at noon today.

Don't know much about the venue, I know it's a "closed doors" match but can anyone go up and watch it? Nothing planned today so would go up and watch it

Edited by Lindau

The whole science park is ungated and open.

I haven't watched a game there, but i don't think anyone will have a problem with some fans standing around.

Enter from the roundabout on Maryhill road and the playing fields are on the right of the access road through the site. (If memory serves)

The whole science park is ungated and open.

I haven't watched a game there, but i don't think anyone will have a problem with some fans standing around.

Enter from the roundabout on Maryhill road and the playing fields are on the right of the access road through the site. (If memory serves)

Cheers Rid....might take a wee wander up

Half time at Garscube. Jags 3-0 with goals from Amoo (2) and Fraser. Only trialist is Gary Miller from st. Johnstone at right back/right midfield.

Correction - scorer of first two goals was a trialist. Amoo coming on for second half.

Edited by Rid Skwerr

Half time at Garscube. Jags 3-0 with goals from Amoo (2) and Fraser. Only trialist is Gary Miller from st. Johnstone at right back/right midfield.

Correction - scorer of first two goals was a trialist. Amoo coming on for second half.

apparently the trialist is James Alabi according to p&b. ex stokeand celtic amongst others. his wikipedia page doesn't look too good! sign him!

Rid, did Welsh play? How did the team look and was the guy that scored the two of the first half goals a CF?

Final score Jags 3 Dumbarton 2.

Both their goals came in the final few minutes.

Welsh was there but didn't play. Same for Elliott and Osman.

Whole team changed over second half, except Scully in goals and Liam Lindsay in central defence. Only players I recognized in second half were Doolan and McDaid.

Looked well in command all game, Scully had nothing to do until the two slips right at the end. The average age of the team that finished looked about 18. The two goal hero wore number nine and played centrally, so I'd say he was a CF.

Edited by Rid Skwerr

Game ended 3-2 with Darren Barr scoring two goals in last 3 minutes. Centre forward looked reasonably good and took his goals well, though he was blowing out his arse at 45 minutes. Fraser scored a beauty from 20 yards. Good work out. Amoo came on in the 2nd half and he looked ok with him and Booth combining well. Not overly sure about Scully, stays on his line too much for my liking and didn't look overly big in goals. Lindsay looked good. We played with three across the back (Frans, Seabourne and Lindsay) with Miller and Booth bombing forward. Man of the match was Banzo. Not sure who the Dumbarton no 11 was but he was asking for a smack!!. Wilson was told to get off by the referee after head butting a Dumbarton player and big Dan was taken off for blowing a gasket at the referee after being booted in the face.for the last 20 minutes or so the only senior players playing were Dools and Amoo. Might be wrong but was that Mark Brown in goals for the Sons in the second half?

Edited by Lindau