Friendlies Not Included In Season ?

jaunty jag

Hadn't given it any thought to be honest but I'm fairly sure ST holders haven't been charged for home friendlies in recent seasons.

Think tho' as long as there's a differential in price in favour of ST holders then charging could be seen as inconsequential. Put another way should you want to see the home friendlies the benefit of being a ST holder still remains.

My own view is that those who have purchased a season ticket are being punished because of the poor overall sales. The Club in turn feel forced into charging ST holders. Had ST sales been rosy I doubt the Club would've bothered charging. Anyway that's the way it is and in my mind pretty insignificant compared to the what I believe the far bigger issue of why Jags fans won't commit to their club on a relative basis to fans of similar sized clubs.

• Like 2

Just tried to top up season tickets with the Wigan friendly using the online ticket system but I wish I hadn't, total hassle. Prompts you for credit card details to add a free kids ticket and doesn't like it when price comes to zero so won't let you proceed. Tried an alternative way, buying kids ticket using my account via people in your household, but son's season ticket comes up as an OAP season ticket and wants a fiver for it.

Anyway now given up, ticket queue for me tomorrow. Hope they have tix at North Stand entrance and we don't have to walk round to JHS.