Ayr Game

Woodstock Jag

Canny make it now! :angry: A bit short notice considering they had already confirmed it as Sunday.

Agreed. Less than 2 weeks does seem incredibly short notice. :( We cannot all keep our lives on hold waiting for the Thistle powers that be to change their minds. As I now have an unbreakable engagement on the Saturday that will be a 150 game run of being at every competitive fixture brought to a juddering halt. How did that guy ever get to 500? :thinking:

Still no doubt for everyone like me for whom this is bad news, there will be somebody else who can go and for whom this is great news. Enjoy the game. :cheers:

At least I can now go to the British Touring Car race day at Knockhill (Fife again!) on the Sunday with a clear conscience.

I think I will take the chance and make that my first Thistle match.

Is there some place to gather before the game?

Normally the Supporters' Bar (the Aitken Suite) is open, but I notice there's something on the Official Site saying that it's closed for a private function.

You might want to try one of the local haunts such as the Star and Garter or the Woodside Inn before popping along to the Jackie Husband Stand for kick-off.

Normally the Supporters' Bar (the Aitken Suite) is open, but I notice there's something on the Official Site saying that it's closed for a private function.

You might want to try one of the local haunts such as the Star and Garter or the Woodside Inn before popping along to the Jackie Husband Stand for kick-off.

Looking forward to it, thanks a lot!