Last Jag & Second Last Jag Standing Competitions

BowenBoys

Thanks to lady-isobel-barnett I now have Declan McDaid's home top to give away. Well, I say give away but you don't seriously believe I would do that, do you? The whole point of this is raising money for our club.

So, for a change, the game is Last (Wo)Man Standing.

Each week simply post whether Thistle will WIN, LOSE or DRAW. If correct you stay in. Can you let your head rule your heart?

Last person standing wins Declan's top.

I'll go into (think up) the details later. For now I just need to know that you're in.

I want as many as possible in this (almost) festive game therefore entry fee is a mere £3. I know a lot of people don't use paypal so I will be in the Aitken Suite before the Inverness game and will collect cash.

If you want to use paypal make sure you use'Send money to family & friends' option so that I don't get charged by Paypal. My email address is [email protected]. Make sure you include a note of your forum name.

Let's get involved in this guys. A small outlay for a bit of fun ensuring that Santa is good to Archie.

Edited by BowenBoys