The Games At 12.30 This Saturday

topcat

I'm almost 100% certain end of season matches are always at odd kick off times on the Saturday, since 1 is usually televised and they all have to be played at the same time to try and limit any farcical situations a la Germany v Austria in 1982. A bit annoying, particularly when there's almost nothing at stake but it makes sense.

I think they're showing the thriller that is Kilmarnock v. Dundee Utd.

right you are, wrong am i :bag: thought because nothing to place for, bt had decided to save some money on a pointless outside broadcast.

still doesn't negate the fact cockwomble and bt sport are to blame for around ten thousand supporters being inconvenienced from their normal saturday football routine as allyo notes ...... but when has cockwomble or tv ever put fans first?

as for showing killie united, probably won't be much difference between the actual attendance and the household viewing figures ..... will either of them even break two thousand?

Anyone know if the Aitken Suite is open from 11?

According to BowenBoys on another thread the Aitken Suite does in fact open at 11am. So the answer to your question is at least one person knows it is open at 11am, plus myself and, if you're reading this, we can assume a minimum of three folk are now aware of this info.

According to BowenBoys on another thread the Aitken Suite does in fact open at 11am. So the answer to your question is at least one person knows it is open at 11am, plus myself and, if you're reading this, we can assume a minimum of three folk are now aware of this info.

Excellent. See you there then! We can all laugh at Hibs... Then hope that they win the Scottish Cup!

What difference does the kick off time make ? Surely the rule was intended to ensure a live game did not impact on attendances at other games played at the same time ?

What I always find rather silly is a televised game can finish at 2.30pm, another one kick off at 5.30pm and somehow the powers that be assume that these games would have little impact on matches kicking off at 3pm.