Bottom Of The League

Barney Rubble

We've got a lack of Barstweards. Too many nice guys amongst all the other failings in the team . Really getting sick of the way we totally capitulate against some teams.

We need a nutter and a leader in there with some feckin attitude. Lee Mair did us a better turn than Devine.

Do you not think that perhaps Ryan Edwards offers something of that attitude? He certainly seems keen enough to get stuck in physically, and some of his tackling looks, er, over-enthusiastic.

In all honesty I think it's a bit early to panic. Yes there are some pretty obvious issues, good, it's so obvious we can see it, so i'm sure Archie is well aware of it and will sort it... At some point.

Reckon our next three games will bring some much needed points, in all honesty I think 9 points is achievable and not unrealistic. I expect some people might have a laugh at that.

I don't think Dundee are anywhere near as good as last season, lost important players and Hartley will be starting to feel the pressure. Hamilton were poor last season and doesn't seem like much has changed this season. Lastly County have just lost Boyce for quite a few games I reckon, that is a massive loss as he's been pretty much the only player on the scoresheet for them and even at that they have only managed the same amount of goals as us.

• Like 1

Do you not think that perhaps Ryan Edwards offers something of that attitude? He certainly seems keen enough to get stuck in physically, and some of his tackling looks, er, over-enthusiastic.

Definitely, tho' gaz may have been leaning more towards leadership qualities. I doubt Ryan is "looked up to" as yet. Trouble with this requirement is the guy has to deserve to play just about every week and ideally at centreback or defensive mid. A sort of two footed Paul Paton type but without the self destruct button. Danny Lennon springs to mind tho' he was no longer quite up to the top division when we were there previously.

• Like 1

I hadnt realised Ryan Dow was with County now, would have possibly been have useful as a striker if we could have got him in the summer

They only signed him a couple of weeks ago, but I think he'd been training with them. Is he not more an attacking midfielder rather than striker (even if he has scored 3 tonight)

They only signed him a couple of weeks ago, but I think he'd been training with them. Is he not more an attacking midfielder rather than striker (even if he has scored 3 tonight)

Is number 9 for Ross County apparently! Didn't think he was either tbh. Don't think he was ever that great at Utd.