Red & Yellow Display

jaggy

sorry, again but I think this deserves a separate thread. the young lads on Facebook that done all the hard work (and cash I believe) to create the red and yellow display deserve a huge vote of thanks. well done lads, you are the future of the Jags support

• Like 3

Believe it or not the young lad responsible is named Scott Paterson.

They had to negotiate with Sevco directly to get permission which I'm sure was not easy. As has already been mentioned, the lad used his birthday money to pay for it all. What a brilliant way to show the players how much their efforts have been appreciated this season.

I know he also had help from Manpreet and his brother Amarpreet in setting out the display in advance.

They all deserve huge credit IMO. If we have young lads like that coming through in the support then the future could be bright on and off the park.

• Like 4

I'm thinking of going round the Northy at half time v rangers with the bucket for a collection to help reimburse the lads for their efforts. Thoughts on this please.

I will give you a couple of quid when I buy my 50/50 tickets,you may need to remind me though as my memory aint what it used to be,lol.

• Like 1

Facebook appeal has already raised £140 of the £150 target

https://www.gofundme.com/display-at-ibrox?r=5914

While we are at it, could we collect funds to make another banner for the North Stand. The one at the main stand side could be supplemented by one at the JHS side. This would make the stand appear less empty and may add to the atmosphere created by those in the NS.

Will check with the club PT but I don't think it would be a problem, due to us giving the opposition the JHS I will be doing my 50's on Firhill Rd. All welcome.

I'll look out for you, digger.

While you're at it try and get the sevcovians to contribute. Tell them Manpreet is a proud protestant. That should do the trick :thumbsup2:

• Like 1