Dools Fantasy Thistle X1

Was a pleasure to interview Kris recently as he revealed his Fantasy Jags team during his time at Firhill. A few interesting selections and sure once revealed it will help while away the summer weeks with some healthy debate!

Many thanks to all at longstanding Thistle sponsors McCrea Financial Services for organising via their #askdools competition.

Watch this space for more updates......and meanwhile some other interesting Q & A below

http://www.mccreafs.co.uk/news/watch-our-kris-doolan-100-interview-with-your-questions-askdools/

Great wee set of questions. That last one though is a peach.

My heart just fills with pride. A true Partick Thistle Legend.

I remember that Hibs game well.

We hammered them only to lose to a peach of a strike from Liam Craig. (Sound familiar?!)

That chance Doolan had is one of the only times I've seen him look so unsure when bearing down on goal. He glanced at the linesman a few times before tamely hitting an effort at the keeper.

Speaks volumes about him that he regards that as one of his lowest moments only to rectify it a couple of weeks later.

Was a pleasure to interview Kris recently as he revealed his Fantasy Jags team during his time at Firhill. A few interesting selections and sure once revealed it will help while away the summer weeks with some healthy debate! Many thanks to all at longstanding Thistle sponsors McCrea Financial Services for organising via their #askdools competition. Watch this space for more updates......and meanwhile some other interesting Q & A below http://www.mccreafs.co.uk/news/watch-our-kris-doolan-100-interview-with-your-questions-askdools/

Great interview. Good questions, and Dools' answers were intelligent and humorous.

I would have Harkins & Higgy instead of Donnelly & Lawless in my team from that era...but I suspect that Higgy in particular might have been a difficult team-mate.

Kris Doolan comes over as a likeable guy with a quiet determination. Thistle have had a very low to almost invisible media profile over the past few seasons even in comparison to the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock & St Mirren...it would be good if Kris was given more of an opportunity in the media...he would be a credit to the club.

• Like 1

I would have Harkins & Higgy instead of Donnelly & Lawless in my team from that era...but I suspect that Higgy in particular might have been a difficult team-mate.

Kris Doolan comes over as a likeable guy with a quiet determination. Thistle have had a very low to almost invisible media profile over the past few seasons even in comparison to the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock & St Mirren...it would be good if Kris was given more of an opportunity in the media...he would be a credit to the club.

Ryan Stevenson and to a lesser extent Lyle Taylor were given some air time.

Ryan Stevenson and to a lesser extent Lyle Taylor were given some air time.

Stevenson always preferred to talk about Hearts...I can't say I remember hearing Lyle Taylor too often and he hasn't been with us for the last 2 seasons. I have nothing against St Mirren but they have had massive media time this season for a struggling Championship side.