Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

Thank you allyo. Very much appreciated. Only 2 places left for Archie. :)

happy to contribute too this as well. I'm away for several days and not back till wed night so will only be using the forum now and again till Thursday. I can square you up with the money on Thursday if that's okay?

Hi elevenone,

I'd like to contribute a couple of places but I'm not really into the competition side (did a few last season without really understanding what was going on! :partyhat: ),

I just like the idea of wearethistle.co.uk sponsoring players, so if you let me know the payment details I'll get that off to you this week.

Hi scotty, thats very kind of you. If you dont fancy the competition side I could put you down a place for next top sponsored then if you are also doing another pledge then add you to top after that? Then at competiton time if you change your mind you have chance at two different tops and if you still dont fancy it then those folks who are in for those tops have increased chance of winning?

Will send payment info. Thanks again. :)

Edited by elevenone

Supermarket tactic time. Next pledge for Muzzy's top will see me join them and given that I will not partake in any competitions to win these jersey's its a great time to be in with a chance of winning as Scotty who has pledged does not wish to be entered into competitions either so a 5-1 chance here folks. Any takers? £25 a pledge. Thanks.