An Apology To Kevin And The Forum.

Knightswood Jag

This is an apology for the events of last night, I have deleted all incriminating and offensive posts and I'd also like to apologise to Kevin Nisbet for my expletive language used against him. I am looking forward to getting back to my normal posts and I could not care less if I get pelters for this for the rest of my time on the forum.

I have also changed my profile photo to a photo of Kevin to make up for what I said.

One Kevin Nisbet,

There's only one Kevin Nisbet,

One Kevin Nisbet...

Edited by Knightswood Jag
  • Like 9

It takes a lot to admit you are wrong ,so well done KJ.Nobody yet knows if Kevin will become a Firhill regular only time will tell.I will be 62 in December and apart from enforced absence last season,have been a near ever present at Firhill since 1968.I am delighted to see that Thistle have young supporters like yourself to continue supporting the club when we old timers are no longer able to.Just remember true supporters do it through the bad times as well as the good.Has Archie got your number so he can let you know the team in future and save you some petrol?

• Like 1

When I was around Knightswood Jag's age, I was not too impressed with the tall, gangling young lad who was brought into the team at centre half. He was bullied by the big bruiser who was the opposition's striker. On first impression, he didn't look like he would make the grade...he was Alan Hansen who won 26 Scotland Caps, 8 English League Winners Medals and 3 European Cups.

My advice to any young Thistle fan is don't make immediate judgements on players and don't make daft posts on impulse - people will just think you are stupid...or Donald Trump.

• Like 1

Respect KJ. Most of us have said things about Jags players and managers that don't look so clever in retrospect. I remember saying that it was perfectly clear that we had to ditch Lambie now, or he was going to get us relegated..... He went on to win us the league not just that season, but the following one too!

• Like 1

In the future I will wait at least 10 games before properly judging players and will not be so expletive about players that are not quite good enough but there's not that many players at Thistle just now that are not quite good enough!

Och, mate your reaction is no different to that of many Jags supporters over the years, myself included. What really makes you a Jag is admitting you made a mistake: the only people I know who never make mistakes can be seen running about in green or blue scarves on.

• Like 1