Archie Your Just To Nice

jaggyben

I thought Archie was a real credit to himself in his interview on Radio Scotland - typically calm and honest in his assessment of the game and surely the only manager in Scotland who would accept that a red card for his player was deserved. I assume that the incident where a throw in for Thistle was given to Rangers and led directly to their equaliser was on the far side from the dugout and he may not have seen it. When he was asked if the decision was wrongly given in Rangers' favour his deadpan reply was "It wouldn't surprise me" - I laughed out loud...and he made the point without having to rant.

Ian McCall who was one of the radio pundits said if a decision like that had resulted in Rangers losing a goal, there would be a media storm for days...commentator Liam McLeod and Host Jack Webster both described it as a "stonewall" throw-in for Thistle...only fellow pundit and Rangers Fan Gordon Smith remained silent.

It was universally agreed - apart from our own Barney Rubble - that we were denied a blatant penalty against Celtic. It's just the way it is...refereeing decisions go in favour of the Old Firm here and for the big clubs throughout the Football World...I don't see it changing soon.

• Like 4

While it was our shy, it was at the halfway line!!!!! It was hardly a freekick outside our box. We fell far too deep as a result of being down to 10 and the boy had far to much time to pick his spot. We were inviting them to score the winner.

Elliot got the ball in the 91st minute running toward there box/corner flag, the rangers defender came across and without any fuss took the ball off him. I understand he might have been tired but it was scandalous how he just gave it up. 5 seconds later theres a stramash in our box

Elliot got the ball in the 91st minute running toward there box/corner flag, the rangers defender came across and without any fuss took the ball off him. I understand he might have been tired but it was scandalous how he just gave it up. 5 seconds later theres a stramash in our box

In mitigation Elliott had already been booked. No linesman at that corner and with Willie Collum hovering about he had to be extra careful. Not that it should really matter but Christie is one player we can't do without. The one excuse that doesn't wash would be tiredness. Christie Elliott tired!!!

• Like 1

You're allowed your say jaggyben.......but you're a f@d. Our manager is head and shoulders above all others. A class act and to suggest otherwise is crazy talk. And it's too not to. Try and stay focused

What can I say getting abuse for stating the obvious we are just getting hit from all sides refs and linesmen this season and Archie trots out the same old same old

I think Archie is a good manager but sometimes it's just so frustrating when he gets interviewed and and says we played well bah blah we didn't get the breaks I just sometimes wish he could vent his annoyance at blatant bias against us and decisions that goes against us

I listened to the commentary tonight and decisions still going against us if the commentators can see it why can't Archie and if he does see it jeezo raise yer voice and fun moan like every other manager it's not cool to rise above it cause it gets us nowhere feel free to slag my post but his interviews are getting very tiresome

Driving home the interview I heard on radio Archie said the officials clearly effected by rangers rubbish over weekend and as a result gave them every 50/50, I would say that's having a pop and good on him.

Heard that too. If the interviewer had asked Archie to explain or elaborate on his comments he might have ended up in front of the powers that be. Of course he could avoid a fine or a ban from the dugout by just telling the beaks he's too nice.