Best Of Luck To The Youngsters Tonight At Ibrox

Third Lanark

2-2 now (after Rangers being 2-0 up). 5 minutes to full time; do we get extra time/penalties or a replay??

From the reports Dallas seems to be a good player for the currant buns; McLaughlin scored both Jags' goals.

EDIT: No, that's a different Dallas, this one's a young forward.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Sad end to a good try. Ended up gubbed 5-2. Only followed it via the text updates as had other things to do but I'm guessing as a cup game we had to throw everything forward in the last 15 minutes and exposed ourselves - unfortunately they took advantage. I see McCarthy got a 2nd booking and sent off (they were 4-2 then so game really over) - that would be frustration at losing badly after running them close over 100+ minutes.

Edit: would like to know respective ages of the teams. I know we have been playing quite a lot of guys who could still play for a lower age group in our development teams. If our team was a good bit younger it could explain them running out of steam in extra time.

Edited by Mr Bunny