What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

2 hours ago, jaf said:

To begin with javeajag speculated that the spfl would delay until next week before even starting as a tactic. He was wrong. He then speculated they would drag it out to have the same effect.  He was wrong. He then speculated the spfl would settle rather than go to arbitration.  Guess what?  Wrong. His next speculation was that this would take until Friday. And it looks like that was wrong according to his new most trusted source.  He does all this whilst chastising anyone else on the forum for speculating.  The real world is probably a more informed place to live than twitterland. 

If your going to quote me do it properly 

1. I did speculate they could drag it out ( and indeed several papers said the spfl did delay providing information ) and speculation is just that and in this case  Iwas incorrect. I’m happy to admit I’m wrong ( and indeed have done before ) ....let’s see about you 

2. I did not speculate on a settlement unless reading is a problem for you my post below 

Warning ....caveats .....no evidence ....

rumours going round on twitter that we are on the verge of  making a deal with the spfl ....the second part is that the spfl have been keen to do a deal but we have not 

make of that what you will 

3. I think most reasonable people would not call that speculation on my part indeed I offered no opinion and it was heavily caveated as rumour with no evidence 

4. clearly in your world things are fixed and never change but in reality something  can be the case on Friday and be amended or changed  on Tuesday as things progress  .....and to be clear again I posted two tweets on the timing without comment or endorsement  for general information . At no point did I say it was a trusted source you did.

so try again with a little more accuracy.

•  

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

If your going to quote me do it properly 

1. I did speculate they could drag it out ( and indeed several papers said the spfl did delay providing information ) and speculation is just that and in this case  Iwas incorrect. I’m happy to admit I’m wrong ( and indeed have done before ) ....let’s see about you 

2. I did not speculate on a settlement unless reading is a problem for you my post below 

Warning ....caveats .....no evidence ....

rumours going round on twitter that we are on the verge of  making a deal with the spfl ....the second part is that the spfl have been keen to do a deal but we have not 

make of that what you will 

3. I think most reasonable people would not call that speculation on my part indeed I offered no opinion and it was heavily caveated as rumour with no evidence 

4. clearly in your world things are fixed and never change but in reality something  can be the case on Friday and be amended or changed  on Tuesday as things progress  .....and to be clear again I posted two tweets on the timing without comment or endorsement  for general information . At no point did I say it was a trusted source you did.

so try again with a little more accuracy.

•  
  •  

yes, I do accept you caveated that aspect and speculate is the wrong word.

Also, I totally respect that you have the right to post whatever you want - drivel or otherwise.

I just wish you would afford others that courtesy.

42 minutes ago, jaf said:

yes, I do accept you caveated that aspect and speculate is the wrong word.

Also, I totally respect that you have the right to post whatever you want - drivel or otherwise.

I just wish you would afford others that courtesy.

When have I ever stopped you posting pish 

3 hours ago, javeajag said:

Please ignore me you know it makes sense 

Don’t try to tell what to think, I have my own mind thanks.

Anyway, your posts on health & social care matters relating to Covid19 do need challenged due to gross generalisation and inaccuracies.

12 minutes ago, sandy said:

Don’t try to tell what to think, I have my own mind thanks.

Anyway, your posts on health & social care matters relating to Covid19 do need challenged due to gross generalisation and inaccuracies.

I was referring to ignored users on the forum .....

I could get you to expand on your points but I’d rather not 

9 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ok .....you identify the mistakes and I will respond to them .....can say fairer than that .....but we both know you won’t 

“we both know you won’t” ?! 

You made a statement about ICU beds earlier in the Covid19 crisis. It was incorrect and a complaint was lodged (not by me). 

Stick to banking....

22 minutes ago, sandy said:

“we both know you won’t” ?! 

You made a statement about ICU beds earlier in the Covid19 crisis. It was incorrect and a complaint was lodged (not by me). 

Stick to banking....

Eh ....I think we need a little more detail than that but then that’s HR for you 

ps Ive told u 800 times I’m not in banking 

7 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Eh ....I think we need a little more detail than that but then that’s HR for you 

ps Ive told u 800 times I’m not in banking 

What’s HR got to do with it? HR is usually very detail focused, I’m not. 

Maybe HR was a bit vague at RBS...

As an aside,  last nights English Championship proves what can happen when you have patience and don’t cancel the season early.

Going into the restart after lockdown none of  the clubs in the bottom 5 were relegated last night, just shows you what might have been up here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vinnyjag said:

As an aside,  last nights English Championship proves what can happen when you have patience and don’t cancel the season early.

Going into the restart after lockdown none of  the clubs in the bottom 5 were relegated last night, just shows you what might have been up here.

I saw it mentioned on another thread. It's worth bearing in mind that Wigan replaced Barnsley due to the former going in to Administration, probably Covid driven

just seen this from a jags fan on twitter .....interesting....

Had the SPFL used a weighted rather than straight average it would be QOS joining Hearts in arbitration rather than Thistle. Arguably a fairer way given it takes account of the actual points and games against each opposition.

720D5E9B-12DA-46C5-A735-254FDFA80593.jpeg