Jump to content

BowenBoys

RedYellow merchandise

Recommended Posts

Flyer34.thumb.png.7140f87a6a706fef179a9f86d1a1319e.png

The new site is up. New t shirts, hoodie, snoods & mug.

Much easier to navigate. Now fully optimised for mobile devices. Send your order direct from the site.

Let me know what you think.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Flyer34.thumb.png.7140f87a6a706fef179a9f86d1a1319e.png

The new site is up. New t shirts, hoodie, snoods & mug.

Much easier to navigate. Now fully optimised for mobile devices. Send your order direct from the site.

Let me know what you think.

Great new t shirts and  mugs. Particularly the 'and counting'. T shirt. My birthday is coming up so hopefully my other half will replace the mug she broke and add a t shirt as compensation :happy2: 

 

Edited by fifexile
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Flyer34.thumb.png.7140f87a6a706fef179a9f86d1a1319e.png

The new site is up. New t shirts, hoodie, snoods & mug.

Much easier to navigate. Now fully optimised for mobile devices. Send your order direct from the site.

Let me know what you think.

When I click on the logo above, it just amplifies the logo on my screen; it's not a link.

Is that right, or am I just dense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jaggernaut said:

When I click on the logo above, it just amplifies the logo on my screen; it's not a link.

Is that right, or am I just dense?

It's just an image. This is a link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sena T-shirt arrived this morning.  Great quality product and service as always @BowenBoys.  Will be making it’s wear debut tonight so hopefully a good luck omen and the big chap will keep a clean sheet and hopefully pop up with a goal at the other end.

Thanks BB.  :thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I've had a real look at the merch.

Looks great and looking to order a couple of t-shirts.

Are the sizes true or slightly larger or smaller than expected.

I'm currently a lock-down large I'd say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sizes are as shown on the sizing charts. I've had no feedback with sizing issues (apart from a couple of 'lockdown' related ones :)).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CotterJag said:

First time I've had a real look at the merch.

Looks great and looking to order a couple of t-shirts.

Are the sizes true or slightly larger or smaller than expected.

I'm currently a lock-down large I'd say. 

I've bought a few different sized t-shirts for myself and family and would say the size charts are accurate.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CotterJag said:

 

I'm currently a lock-down large I'd say. 

buy 2 CJ ... large size for your beach body summer look & roomier XL for extended periods when you can't resist a bit of cake and a few shandies

Edited by gianlucatoni
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

buy 2 CJ ... large size for your beach body summer look & roomier XL for extended periods when you can't resist a bit of cake and a few shandies

:):happy2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gianlucatoni said:

buy 2 CJ ... large size for your beach body summer look & roomier XL for extended periods when you can't resist a bit of cake and a few shandies

"Extended periods". Lol.

You know me well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

The sizes are as shown on the sizing charts. I've had no feedback with sizing issues (apart from a couple of 'lockdown' related ones :)).

Is there a delivery charge per order? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2021 at 8:47 PM, BowenBoys said:

Champions!

Flyer38.thumb.png.af0ff807fc0e4088c8a10bfed42485d3.png

The earned it looks cracking in black.  Looking forward to adorning it. :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×