Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jaggy

Site down?

Recommended Posts

Aye so we are back. Looking forward to catching up on half a week's worth of covid charts from around the globe.

So what else is new?

No further signings yet, tho' I get the distinct feeling there's no urgency. Bought a season ticket and was most impressed with the lady who dealt with my call, Not so impressed the way the tariff is laid out on the website regarding the top up column. 

Play the way we did last season and the winners of any restricted attendance ballot will be the ones whose names stay in the hat.:)

Oh and a happy birthday to Sonny Rollins, a lifetime Jags fan, who's just turned 90 the other day.*    :thumbsup2:

 

* only 50% of that statement is true.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got lucky and stumbled across a twitter post announcing the site's return.

Missed you guys (except the moany-faced negative posters).

I like the odds someone has posted for the coming season - let's hope we can live up to them.

'mon  the Jags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Got lucky and stumbled across a twitter post announcing the site's return.

Missed you guys (except the moany-faced negative posters).

I like the odds someone has posted for the coming season - let's hope we can live up to them.

'mon  the Jags.

Aww! And you had a chance to be positive as well. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Aww! And you had a chance to be positive as well. Lol

So did you -

I thought I was positive in quoting the optimistic odds.

I guess you're just to far down in the depths of despair to notice.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being part of the in crowd, nobody told me. I assumed that you were all hiding!

I have just PM'ed Auld Jag, so hopefully he will soon be back too.

You cannot escape that easily!:shakeshout::head_ball::fan:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 11:19 AM, Rid Skwerr said:

So did you -

I thought I was positive in quoting the optimistic odds.

I guess you're just to far down in the depths of despair to notice.....

You made the initial comment. Which smacked of sheer hypocrisy. But hey! Dont let it bug you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Not being part of the in crowd, nobody told me. I assumed that you were all hiding!

I have just PM'ed Auld Jag, so hopefully he will soon be back too.

You cannot escape that easily!:shakeshout::head_ball::fan:

The Hotel California way ' You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave'.:fan: Thanks to the Eagles for the lyrics.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

The Hotel California way ' You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave'.:fan: Thanks to the Eagles for the lyrics.

One of all time favourite songs. Always love it when it comes on the radio and they play the whole guitar section at the end without talking over it. On a dark desert highway driving my Mercedes Benz home from  a victory in Dingwall I can sing all the words by heart.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weird, I clicked on my .co.uk bookmark in Chrome this morning expecting the site to be unreachable again, but it automatically connected to .net

Welcome back, but the last 10 days or so made me realise how much of my life I spend looking at this forum :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×