Who Can Replace Mcall

kevin energy

Trying to think of names to replace Mcall, John Robertson, Ian mcparlan, Tommy Mclean, Jocky scott, David Hay, Willie Mcstay, Tommy craig, or Big Ex Jag Stevie Welsh, can think of any others apart from ones that have already been mentioned before, also i think if Mcall goes we shoudl open it up and ask for applications see who applies for it.

Trying to think of names to replace Mcall, John Robertson, Ian mcparlan, Tommy Mclean, Jocky scott, David Hay, Willie Mcstay, Tommy craig, or Big Ex Jag Stevie Welsh, can think of any others apart from ones that have already been mentioned before, also i think if Mcall goes we shoudl open it up and ask for applications see who applies for it.

are you honestly serious with that list? :unsure:

Of that lot, only Willie McStay and John Robertson are acceptable to me. Jimmy Calderwood is out of work but he would want big money in his pocket and a transfer budget.

I was the first to suggest replacing McCall with Gus McPherson. I got pelters from the McCall fan club, e.g. Third Lanark. I would also consider Gardner Speirs who did a good job here. James Grady, who did okay at Morton in difficult circumstances, is another possibility. If the post was advertised, we could get applications from England and Ireland.

There should be no need to pay off McCall's contract in one big lump sum. We could give him another role such as scouting (or put him on gardening leave) and pay him a his monthly salary. If he wanted another job elsewhere, he would have to resign and we would not have to pay him.

My cat is recovering from an operation but should be up and about and ready to take on the role of manager within the next week or so. He'll work for fish, which will be a lot less costly than the present set-up: can't speak, so no embarrassing quotes in the Evening Times or in the match programme. And I see that someone has already turned the end terracing into a giant litter tray, so everything should work out perfectly.

Oh, and if somebody could scratch his belly at half-time, please!

Of that lot, only Willie McStay and John Robertson are acceptable to me. Jimmy Calderwood is out of work but he would want big money in his pocket and a transfer budget.

I was the first to suggest replacing McCall with Gus McPherson. I got pelters from the McCall fan club, e.g. Third Lanark. I would also consider Gardner Speirs who did a good job here. James Grady, who did okay at Morton in difficult circumstances, is another possibility. If the post was advertised, we could get applications from England and Ireland.

There should be no need to pay off McCall's contract in one big lump sum. We could give him another role such as scouting (or put him on gardening leave) and pay him a his monthly salary. If he wanted another job elsewhere, he would have to resign and we would not have to pay him.

are you honestly serious with that list? :unsure:

Apart from Managers who have been mentioned on the forum before, who do you sugest is a relistic target and also we dont have money to pay compensation to another club.

It maybe worth noting what Motherwell did, got an old head on trial first see how he goes and then if he was good which Craig Brown has been offered him a contract, maybe worth thinking about.

clicky

ex thistle player

Davie Byrne.

he has been succesful as a youth coach at Swindon and asked back Aug to have his contract terminated so he can try his hand at Management or more direct coaching.

He has had 2 caretaker spells at Swindon.

He may be interested.

Edited by Gordie

My cat is recovering from an operation but should be up and about and ready to take on the role of manager within the next week or so. He'll work for fish, which will be a lot less costly than the present set-up: can't speak, so no embarrassing quotes in the Evening Times or in the match programme. And I see that someone has already turned the end terracing into a giant litter tray, so everything should work out perfectly.

What size is your cat? McCall's forever going on about only having a small kitty to play with.

clicky

ex thistle player

Davie Byrne.

he has been succesful as a youth coach at Swindon and asked back Aug to have his contract terminated so he can try his hand at Management or more direct coaching.

He has had 2 caretaker spells at Swindon.

He may be interested.

Before anyone else does: 'This is not my beautiful Thistle'. :rolleyes:

replace one pussy with another? prrrfect

Before anyone else does: 'This is not my beautiful Thistle'. :rolleyes:

But we are on the road to nowhere

Oh stop making sense, we are only little creatures :wacko:

Micky Mellon, a young scot doing a great job down at Fleetwood. My friend down there says he has transformed Fleetwood since taking over.

:thinking: Michelle Mone and Micky Mellon..... would they be the dream operators ? :innocent2::ph34r: