Jags Players who were Jags Fans

Jordanhill Jag

6 minutes ago, jaggy said:

It was often mentioned Ian Cameron was a Jags fan, but not sure if that's true. I also seem to remember similar about Greg Watson and Robert Dunn. 

Think Ian was a Thistle fan, he was a  local lad, went to North Kelvinside Secondary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CotterJag said:

Albert Craig?

He has connections to my hometown and I'm sure someone mentioned he was a Thistle fan.

Aye, but who does Albert REALLY support?

As for Ian Cameron, although both his brothers are of the blue persuasion, that is not the case with Ian.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Off topic but definitely doesn't deserve a new thread.

I often wonder if any of the posters here lived in Cumlodden Drive in the mid to late 70's. 

I was staying with my Auntie and cousins and despite being a Rangers fan, my cousin agreed to take me to Firhill. I was Thistle daft.

He took me to a pals house, who didn't happen to be in, but his lovely Mum let me choose a Thistle scarf to wear to the game.

I was only 7 or 8 and remember being dazzled by the selection he had. I really wanted to, but remember not taking the one with all of the badges on, as I thought this was too special.

The scarf was returned btw.

Anyone on here relate to that?