Raith at Kirkcaldy

Lenziejag

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

Not sure Doolan has it 

Really? I genuinely thought that the vast majority of us, when we saw who we were losing and the budget for this season, had accepted that a playoff place was probably the best we could hope for barring some truly outstanding management. I don’t think being third really represents poor management in the circumstances. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

You can always rely on the Jags to shit they're pants when we take the lead. ****** bottle merchants. 

I’ve never understood this sort of post personally. Raith have excelled all season in snatching wins at the death. Meanwhile we’ve not lost much late on this season, except to Raith. Maybe Raith are just better than us this year?

Just now, Duke Gekantawa said:

Really? I genuinely thought that the vast majority of us, when we saw who we were losing and the budget for this season, had accepted that a playoff place was probably the best we could hope for barring some truly outstanding management. I don’t think being third really represents poor management in the circumstances. 

Ok we have have played 15 games and conceded 25 goals which means basically we need to score at least 2 goals a game to have chance of drawing or winning … that is just not good enough … we scored 3 goals tonight but conceded 4 you don’t need yo be a genius yo know the issue  

On 12/8/2023 at 9:48 PM, Duke Gekantawa said:

Out of likes, but yes - we're facing at least two clubs with much bigger financial backing (one of them tonight's opposition), yet we're well in the running for a playoff position.

Edited by Fearchar
typo
  • Like 2