Susan Watson - One Banana

Thanks to my Dad for giving me the heads up, I just learned of the terrible news of Susan losing her 18 month battle with cancer.

Susan was a regular on most of the Thistle forums and back in the day I was fortunate enough to share many a discussion on Thistle tops of yore, with Susan. She was a passionate collector 9f match worm tops and her collection was second to none. I was lucky enough for her to share many pictures of some of the match worn tops she came by. It would leave you speechless!

Susan was what you might describe as a Cult Hero among many of Thistle support. I for one will miss her, very much!

• Like 8

Only spoke to Susan once. A few years ago she started talking to me after we had parked our cars on Garscube Road. She told me she had some Thistle memorabilia, sounds like an understatement.

Condolences to family and friends. RIP Susan.

Really sad news.  A few years ago I had the pleasure of sending Susan a match worn top and she shared some of the amazing pictures of her shirts and other memorabilia she had, it was a pleasure to exchange emails and messages with her.  Sincere condolences to all who knew her.

Edited by sb1876
Spelling!

Cannot say that I knew Susan, but from everything said above and in the excellent tribute on the club website sounds like a wonderful person with that dash of fun and personality that was unique to her and yet at the same time characteristic of all that is best in Thistle fans.

Taken far too soon. Condolences to all friends and family.