Tommy Sheridan - Today's The Day You Get The Jail

KAWB

Yoda Jag

You're spot on mate; that's all it was - an attempt at humour! Some of it was that bad it was LOL funny. I could probably come up with similar for New labour - Prescott would probably get his own page!

But primarily aimed at some of the not so young Conservatives who grace the pages of this DG. They really should know better; methinks the port has addled their collective brain!

Await your Labour dossier of shame, I do. :happy2:

Having a blonde moment here MJ :help: ...... what is 'DG' ? :unsure:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Seriously glad that you're okay - was a little worried and want you fit and well to be able to post when your coalition falls on it's ar**. It's but a matter of time; but gawd knows what will take over as New Labour Mark II has no answers.

2. For a Millwall fan (home of the NF and all that...) I actually quite like Bob Crow even if he's not doing what Sheridan did in the past i.e. to the average wage of a skilled worker. But remember I'm not his biggest fan; but fair's fair. What he (Crow that is) does is to fight for his members and if you check year-on-year wage increases, he's doing a good job. In private industry he'd probably be bonused up to his sphincter. Wages are actually:

His basic pay rose from £84,923 in 2008 to £94,747 at the end of last year, according to figures published by the RMT. Bob Crow's overall pay package rose from £122,167 to £133,183 last year.

On top of this he claimed £9,989 in expenses and £2,376 in travel costs, taking his total income to £145,548. All declared and legitimate. Oh, and the train operators also benefited from increased profits (and a great subsidy from government than when nationalised under Old Labour); so everyone was happy. As productive a partnership between the employer and worker as you'll get. Now what the Tories want to elsewhere; well, we all know what that is...

But I guess the rail shareholders won't be happy when I get in power nationalise the railways and have Tories picking up dog sh** with their teeth as part of their community service for crimes against the State. A wee footnote is that since de-nationalised, the rail subsidy has increased by over 300% year-on-year. Guess who's footing the bill? Yip, mugs like you and me. Fiscal madness and not in the interests of anyone.

thats debatable, IMHO he is doing what they all do at that level which is to feather his nest, and after all his rant on Q time he gets more wages and claims than a politition.

wonder who checks his claims? one of his cronies i presume :thumbsup2:

you forgot to take your tablets again didnt you?? :rolleyes:

:P

thats debatable, IMHO he is doing what they all do at that level which is to feather his nest, and after all his rant on Q time he gets more wages and claims than a politition.

wonder who checks his claims? one of his cronies i presume :thumbsup2:

you forgot to take your tablets again didnt you?? :rolleyes:

:P

Such cynicism in one so young! :lol: Anyone who is being attacked by the media and Tory apologists (i.e. guys like you)is clearly doing a good job and should be applauded. :clapping:

Tablets; you know me so well. But it's my red and yellow ones on a Saturday. ;) The blue ones make me bitter and twisted. :crazy:

DG: Discussion Group!! Get with the kids FFS. :thumbsup2:

Such cynicism in one so young! :lol: Anyone who is being attacked by the media and Tory apologists (i.e. guys like you)is clearly doing a good job and should be applauded. :clapping:

Tablets; you know me so well. But it's my red and yellow ones on a Saturday. ;) The blue ones make me bitter and twisted. :crazy:

DG: Discussion Group!! Get with the kids FFS. :thumbsup2:

if only :(

What a closing plea from Mr Sheridan qyoted from The Evening Times in court.

"I've got a wee girl at home, I've got a loving wife and if you decide to convict me I'll be separated from them for a very long time. I have to convince you that there's far too much reasonable doubt for you to find me guilty of any of the remaining six charges."

What a closing plea from Mr Sheridan qyoted from The Evening Times in court.

"I've got a wee girl at home, I've got a loving wife and if you decide to convict me I'll be separated from them for a very long time. I have to convince you that there's far too much reasonable doubt for you to find me guilty of any of the remaining six charges."

Cringeworthy at best. That's the problem with representing yourself: only an advocate, on your behalf, should make that sort of point. To say it on your own behalf reeks of confession. :help:

This one reminded me of the time when the two guys I hated most at school started laying in to each other in 6th year. I didn't care who got hurt the most, I just enjoyed watching.

My dislike for Sheridan goes all the way back to the days of the poll tax rebellions. He would encourage average punters to break the law, grab all the publicity when they were arrested and then get his mammy to come down to the police station to pay his bail. He'd waltz off to his next media spotlight whilst average punter spent the weekend in the police cells.

As for Murdoch, his empire is of the lowest order in an industry that's already in the gutter.

Edited by Norman

Irrelevant who he lied against, be it Murdoch, BBC or the brownies.

Bottom line is the guy lied in court for monetary gain and has now been found guilty by a jury - end of story.

No sympathy for him but I did have some for his family, until I hear that his wife will stand by her man even although she now knows he is a filthy lying philanderer.

Irrelevant who he lied against, be it Murdoch, BBC or the brownies.

Bottom line is the guy lied in court for monetary gain and has now been found guilty by a jury - end of story.

No sympathy for him but I did have some for his family, until I hear that his wife will stand by her man even although she now knows he is a filthy lying philanderer.

Spot on.

Anyway, he's about to go to Glasgow's biggest Sex Club for a few months, which I'm sure the dirty lying scumbag will enjoy.

Guilty, thank god there is some justice left.

Unfortunately his sentence won't be long enough.

His wife is the most stupid person on the planet for saying she'll stick by him.

Unless, of course, it's part of their book deal.

Or perhaps Tommy knows something she'd rather we didn't know.[citation required]:thinking: