Tonight's Team

Mr Bunny

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right. How our expectations have fallen when a 1-1 draw at Central Park is celebrated. We got to be better than this

Agree, but at least we didnt lose and keeps up our unbeaten run in the league.We also came from a goal down and it sounded as if we were the better team in the second half.We wont be challenging for the league this season or next either imo but hopefully we can stay away from the bottom 3.

Terrible result.

No losing would have been a terrible result.

Seems from the reports we were well on top. a lot of lads been struggling with illness. fighting back on a crap, energy sapping park

and getting a draw is not great but it ain't terrible. Keeps the unbeaten run going.

Get the lads rested up and ready to go again come Saturday.

Given the problems the virus would have caused in terms of training, etc lets not be too harsh on the team - they went away from home to a team that had beaten us there earlier in the season seemed to get a bad break for the penalty and created (going by the updates) a number of good chances.

Lets turn up in big numbers and get behind the team on Saturday as they go for 9 games undefeated!

Poor result, but wouldn't underestimate the importance of the late equalizer!

Very true. WE'd have been right in the relegation struggle otherwise. We still have to win some games to be absolutely safe - though IMHO Cowdenbeath will not pick many points up against anyone else. It's games against us more than anything else that's kept them and Stirling in with a chance of survival.

Seems from the reports we were well on top. a lot of lads been struggling with illness. fighting back on a crap, energy sapping park

and getting a draw is not great but it ain't terrible. Keeps the unbeaten run going.

Almost every year without fail we seem to be the only team who gets decimated by flu. It keeps happening to us but no one else.

I fear we will be annihilated by Falkirk on saturday, they will be well up for revenge and will have a fuller fit, far bigger squad than us.

We need to get another striker in on loan, I presume it would be Gary Glenn or someone but I really fear us to get mauled on saturday regardless of who si their Manager they are a really good team.

We should be able to beat Cowdenbeath but constantly struggle, though in the last few minutes I presumed we would lose. A

I fear we will be annihilated by Falkirk on saturday, they will be well up for revenge and will have a fuller fit, far bigger squad than us.

We need to get another striker in on loan, I presume it would be Gary Glenn or someone but I really fear us to get mauled on saturday regardless of who si their Manager they are a really good team.

This sort of nonsense from you really is incredibly tiresome.

Very true. WE'd have been right in the relegation struggle otherwise. We still have to win some games to be absolutely safe - though IMHO Cowdenbeath will not pick many points up against anyone else. It's games against us more than anything else that's kept them and Stirling in with a chance of survival.

imo we need another4wins and at least 2draws to make sure we dont get caught in any relegation trouble.Stirling have taken 6 of there 13pts from us :mad2:

No,drawing with Cowdenbeath is a terrible result full stop.